Fantasea UWL-400F Wide Angle Lens (5140)
Featuring a wide 120 degree field of view and a zero minimal focus distance, Fantasea's UWL-400F allows you to shoot breathtaking wide angle and close focus images that are super sharp corner-to-corner and great on the details. It is perfect for a wide variety of compositions, including seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources. You can focus closer and fill the frame with smaller subjects.
The UWL-400F is designed for use with cameras with 24mm (or higher) lenses.
The lens mounts on 52mm threaded lens ports. The EyeDaptor M67-F52 lens adapter is included in the box and allows mounting the lens on housings featuring a 67mm threaded lens port. Adapters for other sizes are available.
While it can be added and taken off during a dive it's size and the fine threads on the port can make this awkward underwater. It is better to install it and shoot wide angle throughout the dive.
- Description: Wide angle conversion lens
- Bezel Material: Aluminum alloy with black hard coating
- Lens Construction: 5 elements in 5 groups
- Magnification: 0.50X
- FOV (Field of View): 120 degrees (using with a 25mm Lens)
- Focus Distance: 0mm from the dome
- Lens Coating: Hard coating on the Polycarbonate dome lens + Multi layer AR coating on all glass lenses
- Thread: 52mm
- Dimensions: 121.8 x 76 mm / 4.8 x 3.0 inch
- Weight (on land): 591 g / 20.8 oz
- Weight (underwater): 200 g / 7.1 oz
- Included in Box: Neoprene dome cover, rear lens cap, EyeDaptor M67-F52 lens adaptor, secure string, microfiber cloth, O-ring remover and lens padded carrying case
- Depth Ratio: 100 meters / 330 feet
No posts found