1. Assistance. We are always available via email or (or phone at 1-800-359-1295) to help you with your questions, give help, tips and advice for getting the most out of your system purchases. Also see our blog and our education section for more tips and information.
2. Returned Material (UPDATED for COVID-19). Our goal is your complete satisfaction. You have up to 10 days after an item is recieved to contact us and initiate a return for in-store credit. NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED ON ORDERS ONCE THEY HAVE SHIPPED. In no case shall ordered goods be returned without first obtaining our permission. Only unused goods in newly manufactured condition, with all original packing materials and manuals, will be considered or accepted for return. Except for materials or goods that are defective “out-of-the-box,” no returns or exchanges will be allowed if items are not returned within 10 days after the they were received. No exchanges will be allowed for "close out" or "special ordered" items - items not in our usual stock, including most cameras, lenses, housings and ports. Customer is responsible for paying shipping fees on returned and exchanged items. Any custom goods or materials built to order are not subject to return for credit under any circumstances. Goods to be exchanged must be securely packed in original cartons to reach us without damage, and must include original manuals. No exchanges will be considered or accepted (i) for used items, (ii) for any items not returned with original packaging and manuals, or (iii) for any items which are not in new, saleable condition.
3. Guarantee. All guaranties are provided from the manufacturers and are their responsibility. Optical Ocean Sales, LLC DOES NOT DIRECTLY warranty or guarantee any products sold. Please see links provided below.
4. Shipment. Customer shall pay all shipping charges for ordered goods and materials, unless otherwise noted on invoice.CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL APPLICABLE DUTIES AND CUSTOMS. THEY ARE NOT INCLUDED IN SHIPPING COSTS. Equivalent method and route of shipment are at our discretion, unless the purchaser supplies explicit instructions, and we accept such instructions. All shipments are insured at the purchaser's expense and are sent at the purchaser's risk. Replacement of insured shipments must await processing of claim by carrier and/or insurer. Please see Shipping for more information
5. Taxes. Washington State sales tax will be charged on all products shipped to destinations within Washington State, in accordance with Washington law.
6. Quotations and Prices. All pricing and orders are charged in US dollars ($), currency conversions shown are for convenience and may NOT be accurate. Prices are subject to change without notice and orders calling for future delivery will be billed according to the price in effect at the time of delivery.
7. Typos or Errors: We are not responsible for typos or errors on the site, and we may decide to change, refuse or cancel any order.
8. Force Majeure and Delivery. Deliveries shall be subject to, and contingent upon, strikes, labor difficulties, riot, civil unrest, war, fire, delay or defaults of common carriers, failure or curtailment in our usual sources of supply, governmental decrees or orders, or, without limiting the foregoing, any other delays beyond our reasonable control, and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising therefrom. We shall have the additional right, in the event of the happening of any of the above contingencies, at our option, to cancel your order, or any part thereof, without any resulting liability.
9. Cancellation. Subject to the Returned Material terms above, an order once shipped by us can be cancelled only with our consent and upon terms that will indemnify us against loss.
10. Warranties. NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE WHICH ARE MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, SHALL APPLY TO PRODUCTS SOLD BY US, AND NO WAIVER, ALTERATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE FOREGOING CONDITIONS SHALL BE VALID UNLESS MADE IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF Optical Ocean Sales, LLC.
10. Manufacturer Warranties. OPTICAL OCEAN SALES, LLC, OPTICALOCEANSALES.COM, OR ANY OF OUR EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY EQUIPMENT SOLD. FOR WARRANTY ISSUES OR SERVICE ON OEM EQUIPMENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER. MOST OEM MANUFACTURERS TYPICALLY OFFER A ONE (1) YEAR INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY, BUT THE AVAILABILITY, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS VARY BY MANUFACTURER. FLOODS OR MISUSE ARE TYPICALLY NOT COVERED BY MANUFACTURERS’ WARRANTIES. CONTACT THE OEM MANUFACTURER FOR CLAIM INFORMATION. BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT WITH THE MANUFACTURER TO OBTAIN THE BEST SERVICE AND SUPPORT. PLEASE KEEP YOUR INVOICE AS PROOF-OF-PURCHASE IN DEALING WITH THE MANUFACTURER. For more Information see our Warranty/Repair Page.
12. Helpful Tip. We strongly suggest that you conduct a test-dive with all new camera housings at least once, without the camera, checking each control carefully at depth. We also suggest that you purchase flood insurance from D.A.N., added to your home owners or renters policy, or another suitable carrier.