I will be on a dive trip until June 6th. Orders will ship, but may be delayed. I won't be available via zoom or phone until then.
Fantasea UCL-900F +15 Super Macro Lens
Fantasea UCL-900F +15 Super Macro Lens 5118
The UCL-900F +15 Super Macro Lens magnifies the subject and enables the camera to focus short distances, creating impressive images sharp on the corners and great on the details. It is perfect for shooting close-ups of tiny creatures, fish, corals and textures.
UCL-900F is an ultra sharp super macro lens offering unmatched quality with 5 multi-layered precision optic elements (organized in 2 groups). The AR (anti-reflection) coating on all glass elements assists in avoiding lens flare caused by sun or artificial light sources. Images captured with the lens are exceptionally detailed and sharp over the entire frame, including the images outer edges. A powerful +15 diopter provides great magnification with unlimited opportunities for image framing and creative use of depth-of-field. Professionally engineered elements eliminate chromatic aberration.
The lens mounts on the housing port and can be installed and removed during the course of the dive. It can be mounted directly on 67mm lens ports, as well as other threads using an adaptor
- Description: +15 diopter close-up lens
- Bezel Material: Hard anodized aluminum with black hard coating
- Lens Construction: 5 elements in 2 groups
- Lens Coating: AR multi layer coating
- Threads (front and rear): 67mm
- Dimensions: 70 x 38.6 mm / 2.7 x 1.5 inch
- Weight: 270.5 g / 9.5 oz
- Included in Box: Front and rear caps, lens pouch, Velcro secure strap, secure string and microfiber cloth
- Depth Ratio: 60 meters / 200 feet
No posts found