Fantasea UWL-09F Wide Angle Lens
Fantasea UWL-09F Wide Angle Lens (5157)
Featuring an exceptionally wide field of view and a zero minimal focus distance, Fantasea's UWL-09F allows you to shoot breathtaking wide angle and close focus images that are super sharp corner-to-corner and great on the details. It is perfect for a wide variety of compositions, including seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources. You can focus closer and fill the frame with smaller subjects.
The lens mounts on 67mm threaded lens ports. Adapters for other sizes are available.
While it can be added and taken off during a dive it's size and the fine threads on the port can make this awkward underwater. It is better to install it and shoot wide angle throughout the dive.
- Description: Wide angle conversion lens
- Bezel Material: Aluminum alloy with black hard coating
- Lens Construction: 5 groups and 5 elements
- Magnification: 0.45X
- FOV (Field of View): 130 degrees (using with a 28mm Lens)
- Lens Coating: Hard coating on the Polycarbonate dome lens + Multi layer AR coating on all glass lenses
- Thread: 67mm
- Dimensions: 133.3 x 94.4 mm / 5.2 x 3.7 inch
- Weight: 1033 g / 36.4 oz
- Included in Box: Lens cover, lens carrying case and secure string
- Depth Ratio: 60 meters / 200 feet
No posts found