Sea & Sea Nikon Z7 Underwater Housing for Z7, Z6 Cameras
Sea & Sea MDX-Z7 Underwater Housing for Nikon Z7 and Z6 Cameras
The Sea & Sea underwater housing for the Nikon Z7 and Z6 cameras have been designed and shaped for easy operation during your dive. The ergonomically designed controls are positioned for both comfort and easy use. The MDX-Z7/6 is compatible with the port system chart for the MDX series SLR housings. You can utilize F-mount lenses with the mount adapter FTZ and ports/gears for the MDX series housings.
Compatible with Optical YS Converter/N1. Gives fiber optic TTL strobe connectivity
An optional Optical YS Converter which converts the camera’s hot-shoe TTL signal into an LED light signal is compatible with the housing. Manual strobe photography is also possible. Does away with bulky electrical sync cords!
Designed for both F mount lenses with the mount adapter FTZ and Z mount lenses.
The Focus/Zoom dial has two gears, one for F-mount lenses with the mount adapter FTZ and the other for Z mount lenses. The MDX-Z7 has been designed to take into consideration various Z mount lenses which will soon be available.
Camera’s upper control panel can be seen.
A window for the camera’s upper control panel is also incorporated. As brightness of the camera’s upper control panel has increased, the visibility is now greatly improved.
- The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening and the Port Lock lever is specifically located to avoid being unlocked accidentally.
- The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- The camera’s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- All controls have luminescence stickers which glow in dark environment.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as Optical Viewfinder 0.66x,and 0.8x can be used. ※Some vignetting occurs when the VF45 and VF180 1.2x is mounted on housing, the corners of the camera's viewfinder cannot be viewed due to vignetting.
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Equipped with under guard to protect from scrach.
Leak Sentinel V.5 Vacuum Leak Detection System can be added onto the housing.
No posts found