Kraken KRS-02 Underwater Strobe
Kraken's new manual KRS-02 Strobe features a 90 degree beam angle circular flash with a color temperature of 5000K and up to 1200 flashes per full charge with a 1.5 second recycle rate. The strobe also has both white and red LED modeling lights built-in and utilizes the same Li-ion battery pack as Kraken's best-selling Hydra 5000S+ WSRU video light . Now photographers can use same batteries for both their Kraken strobes and Kraken video lights!
The KRS-02 is compatible with most cameras and housings that have optical fiber connection compatibility. This strobe does not support TTL but manually changing the light intensity is made easy with the Kraken Remote Control (optional), allowing you to adjust it's output from your fingertips via a fiber optic cable.
- Multi-fiber sync cord
- Ball and YS mounts
- Li-ion battery pack
- Control knob extension
- Spare sealing o-rings
- Hard shell carrying case
- Other accessories to be released soon; diffuser, snoot & more!
- Guide Number: 24
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Max Power: 80W
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- LED Lighting: 1 watt spot light white/red
- Lumen Brightness of LED: 200
- Color Temperature of LED: 6000K
- Full Flashes per Charge: 1200
- Recycle Time: approx. 1.5 seconds at full power
- Battery: Li-ion batttery pack (4x 18650 3400 mAh)
- Dimensions: 119mm L x 119mm W x 135.5mm H
- Weight: 1050g including battery
- Buoyancy in Water: -240g including battery
No posts found