Covid-19: Our retail store is open for mail order only! We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
Sea & Sea YS-D3 Lightning Underwater DS-TTL II Strobe
Sea & Sea YS-D3 Lightning DS-TTL II Underwater Photography Strobe
All New! Never miss a shot again with the new Sea & Sea YS-D3 Lightning strobe! The YS-D3 features the latest precision circuitry allowing the strobe to fire at any moment! This high-performance strobe features superior consecutive firing capabilities, giving the ability to capture those critical moments.
High performance strobe
The latest D3 circuitry and light-emitting strobe produces a powerful guide number of 33. A newly developed high precision optical lens has been fitted over the two flash tubes to disperse an even light from the center to the edge. The beam angle will increase to 100 or 120 degrees when used with standard diffuser accessories, and can be increased to 150 degrees with an optional Dome diffuser.
Superior consecutive firing capabilities
The YS-D3 is equipped with a newly designed charging circuit. As a result the YS-D3 will fire at guide number 16 continuously without any interval time! Even when fired at guide number of 22, the strobe will fire again within a mere 0/6 seconds!
When firing at a guide number of 22, a two-stage ready-to-fire signal will be issued. For example, when fired at full power of GN33, the strobe will inform you both visually and audibly when the condenser is charged to fire at GN22. Then, when the condenser is charged enough to fire at GN33, a different signal will be issued. This design allows you to release more shutters in scenes when you want to shoot as many pictures as possible, maximizing shooting intervals.
Target light with increased power
Featuring a uniquely designed aluminum heat diffuser, the target light is now powerful enough to be used as a dive light!
- Guide Number: 33
- Beam Angle: 80°x80°, 100°x100° (w/ Diffuser 100), 120°x120° (w/ diffuser), 150° with optional dome diffuser.
- Battery Type: AA (x4) - Alkaline / Ni-MH
- Number of flashes: AA 150 / Ni-MH 200
- Recycole time: AA 3.0 sec / Ni-MH 1.5 sec
- Color temp: 5600k
- Color temp w/ diffuser: 5250k
- Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft
- Dimensions: 92 x 111 x 147mm / 3.6 x 4.4 x 5.6in
- Weight: 600g / 21.2oz (without batteries)
- Underwater weight: +40g / +1.40z
- Exposure controls: DS-TTL II, Slave TTL, Guide number control dial
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- Auto-power off function
- Over pressure relief valve
- LED target light
- Audible charge signal
No posts found