Sea & Sea YS-01 Solis TTL Strobe
Sea & Sea YS-01 Solis TTL Underwater Strobe
New Version! The best selling YS-01 has been redesigned, boasting improved performance and reliability. The new YS-01 Solis is now equipped with DS-TTL II circuitry. This updated TTL system allows you to adjust intensity of light by 1/3 EV. The target light has been upgraded to provide a more powerful beam enabling more controlled photography. This compact-type slave strobe can be used for all applications, from wide-angle to macro photography. With a guide number of 20 it's ideal for smaller compact cameras and macro.
Multiple features condensed into a compact design
It has a circular beam angle of 100°x100°. You can switch between DS-TTL II (Digital Slave TTL) and a ten-level manual control function, to enable fine adjustment of the light level. You can also set up a lighting system that uses two strobes in DS-TTL II mode. Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe. You can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries. The recycle time takes 1.9 seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting. Compared with the predecessor model, lighting intensity of the YS-01 Solis’ target light is 40% stronger increasing the visibility of the light axis has improved helps you understand position of the strobe position more accurately.
One knob is for power, then manual or TTL selection. The right-hand knob adjusts the strobes's power in manual or ev in TTL modes.
You can fully exercise your creativity with the YS-01 Solis, which can be used as a primary strobe or secondary strobe in a wide range of applications, from compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land): 20
- Beam Angle: 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries: 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes*1: A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- Recycle time (full)*2: A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Color temperature w/diffuser: 5250K
- Depth rating: 75m / 250ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 75x111x129mm / 4x4.4x5.1inch
- Weight: 441g / 14.7oz
- Underwater weight: Approx.+60g / 0.35oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTLII +4steps -5steps
- Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 20 (10 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTLII function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
No posts found