Nauticam NA-RX1000VI Underwater Quality Package for the Sony RX100VI Camera
Optical Ocean Sales created this Quality package for the new and improved Sony RX100VI. It includes the Nauticam NA-RX100VI complete with assembled Flexitray, external shutter release, vacuum leak detection valve, a Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobe and a Kraken Hydra 1000 WSR focus light.
Sony RX-100VI Camera (not included)
Now featuring a Zeiss 24-200mm F2.8-4.5 lens, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 Mark VI is the latest addition to Sony's popular lineup of 1" enthusiast compacts. New to the Mark VI model are on-sensor phase detection AF, and a burst rate of 24 fps with full-time focusing. The AF system adds 315 AF points that cover 65% of the frame. The RX100 VI shoots 4K (UHD) 30fps video recording with full sensor readout at 100 Mbps.
The RX100 VI offers the same famous 20.1MP 1"-type stacked CMOS sensor, pop-up EVF and built-in Wi-Fi to transfer your photos without removing the camera from the housing.
Expand Your System
The RX100VI housing moves to an interchangeable N50 port system, meaning in addition to attaching a number of different wet mount lenses a variety of dedicated ports are also available.
The optional M67 Flip Diopter Holder for Standard Port (25107) can be attached to the included Standard Port. When fitted with the optional Super Macro Converter SMC-1, this allows (at focal lengths greater than 65mm) for super macro magnifications.
The N50 Short Port with Bayonet Mount (38703) port is designed to allow the NA-RX100VI to be used with the WWL-1 or CMC-1. The CMC-1 and WWL-1 can be interchanged underwater with this Bayonet Mount System, making the NA-RX100VI the ideal platform for shooting true wide-angle and macro on the same dive! The short port is limited to a maximum focal length (zoom) of 70mm.
Flexitray System Included
The ergonomic experience has been tailored for a photographer's right hand on the side of the housing, placing key controls literally at the users finger tips. A set of stainless steel handle brackets, strobe mounting balls and mechanical shutter release trigger extension is included.
Vacuum Check System
The vacuum monitoring system includes the M14 valve and provides early warning for any problem with watertight integrity - which means peace of mind when shooting underwater. Simply use the included hand pump to pump a small amount of air out and the light turns green. If any air seems in through a bad oring, even a minute amount - the light turns yellow and then red when all vacuum is lost. Green means go!
The standard NA-RX100VI housing supports HDMI out, via an optional HDMI bulkhead connected to the M16 accessory hole in the front of the housing. This means that the underwater videographer can use the excellent SmallHD 502 (in the NA-502S housing, p/n 17907) or See and See self contained monitor. These monitors all provide a large, high quality display for judging focus and exposure.
Sea & Sea YS-D2J Underwater Photography Strobe
The Sea & Sea YS-D2J is setting new standards for power in a compact strobe is a very versatile underwater strobe. New Made in Japan model has improved quality and reliability. The auto DS-TTL exposure compensation function allows subtle lighting control by adjusting the Light Level dial in DS-TTL mode. Powered by four AA batteries, in a redesigned battery compartment, the YS-D2J offers a maximum light output of guide number 32. Keeping with the same great performance specs as the YS-D1, the YS-D2J has added an audible tone providing TTL and ready light confirmation. The YS-D2J also features a faster recycling time, and a rear glowing colored panel with easy-to-adjust controls.
Kraken Hydra 1000 Plus - Wide, Spot, Red Focus Light with Auto Off-On
This new Kraken Hydra 1000 lumen light is part of the new line up from Kraken Sports. It has a lighted push button that switches between a wide 100° flood beam, a red focus beam, and a spot beam for use as a dive light. The button has a lighted battery strength indicator light. It has an 85 min run-time on high.
It also has an added Auto Flash Off feature. So when using it as a focus light it will automatically turn off when your strobe fires (if you want it to). It includes a YS mount.
This light is also a favorite of many macro shooters for the ability to use it for back and side lighting and having both flood, and spot beams built in to one light.
The Kraken Hydra lights come in a complete set that YS style mount, charger and a carrying case.
- Nauticam Pro Housing Set for Sony RX100VI
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobe
- Sea & Sea F/O Sync Cord
- Kraken 3" Ball to YS arm
- Kraken 5" Ball to Ball Arm
- 2x Kraken Clamps
- Kraken Hydra 1000 WSR Focus Light
- Nauticam Cold Shoe Stem Mount
Sea & Sea YS-D2J
- [Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land)] : 32, 24 (with Diffuser 100 attached), 20 (with Diffuser 120 attached)
- [Beam Angle] : 80°x80° (without diffuser), 100°x100°(diffuser 100), 120° x 120° (diffuser 120)
- [Batteries] : 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- [Number of Flashes*1] : A: 150 Ni-MH: 250
- [Recycle time (full)*2] : A: 2.8 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- [Color temperature] : 5600K
- [Color temperature w/diffuser] : 5250K
- [Depth rating] : 100m / 330ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] （Excluding protruding part(s) and the arm holder.）: 87x135x111mm / 3.5 x 5.4 x 4.4 inches
- [Weight] : 650g / 22.8oz (w/o batteries)
- [Underwater weight] : 5g / 0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTL II, Slave TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 /4 / 5.6 /8 / 11 / 16 / 22 / 32 (11 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL II function
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: 5-pin Sync cord/N, Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
*1 Number of flashes and recycle time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use.
*2 Number of flashes and recycle time of Ni-MH batteries were tested on 2400 mAh batteries.
Kraken Hydra 1000 WSR focus light
- Lumens: 1000 flood 800 spot
- Color Temp: 5500K (flood) 6500K (spot)
- Beam Angle: 100 Degrees Underwater
- Burn Time: 85 minutes @ 100% flood
- Switch: Dual push button on/off intensity adjustment with battery level indicator
- Flood: 100%/50%/25%
- Spot: 100%/50%/25%
- Red: 100%/50%/25%
- Depth Rating: 330ft/100m
No posts found