Internal YS Converter/C2 for MDX-5D Mark III V2 and MDX-7D Mark II
● Power ON/OFF, switching between TTL and manual, TTL and TTL exposure compensation (from +2 to - 2 with in 1/3 increments) are controlled from the housing.
● Accessory connector (supplied with the converter) is fixed in the accessory port.
● LED showing battery charge remaining is situated alongside the viewfinder on the rear of the housing.
● 4 mode strobe selection switches (for Left and Right) are located inside the housing.
● Battery box (for CR2 lithium battery) is situated inside the housing.
Compatible strobes: YS-D1, YS-110Alpha, YS-110, YS-250, YS-120 and YS-60/90.
Accessory: CR2 lithium battery.
No posts found