Nauticam Sony A7SIII Underwater Housing
The Nauticam NA-A7SIII Housing for the Sony A7SIII Camera
The Sony A7SIII; the king of low-light cameras!
The NA-A7SIII underwater housing provides fingertip access to all key camera controls in a rugged and reliable aluminum underwater housing. Ergonomic camera control access is one of the defining strengths of a Nauticam housing, and the NA-7SIII continues this tradition. Essential camera parameter changes are made from the handles, without awkward reaches.
The NA-A7SIII housing inherits the core design elements from the Nauticam pro DSLR range, and bundles them in a more compact package. A patented port locking lever allows lens changes to be made in seconds. Opening the housing for quick battery and media changes is fast and easy with the locking housing latches. All aspects of the system are a seamless extension of the camera.
Key Camera Specifications:
- 12MP BSI CMOS sensor
- 4K video at up to 120p
- 16-bit Raw video output at up to 60p
- 10-bit 4:2:2 internal capture (in codecs including H.265 and All-I H.264)
- On-sensor phase detection
- ISO 80-102,400 (expandable to 40-409,600)
- 9.44M dot EVF with 0.91x magnification
- Twin card slots that each accept either SD or CFexpress Type A
Available for Pre-order Now - Shipping in September
No posts found