Ikelite Underwater Housing for Canon 5D Mark III 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS/R DSLR Camera 71702
Featuring the new Dry Lock (DL) port system with a dive back rated to 200' (60m). Vacuum valve included. TTL circuitry sold separately. New ABS-PC housing front is lighter and smaller than previous housings. New Dry-lock port system gives a positive closure to ports that doesn’t leak, even when not under pressure.
Add a right handle, TTL circuity, additional ports, strobes and more to create your personalized underwater system! Contact us for details.
View the DL System Port Chart
- 200' (60m) front and back; Back is interchangeable with optional lightweight 50' back sold separately
- Supremely functional for maximum creative control—access is provided for all important camera functions
- The NEW Dry Lock (DL) Port System gives added security at the surface of the water and accommodates large diameter lenses
- Extra-large, soft touch zoom knob; Zoom is accessible for many lenses using our unique universal zoom gear system
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL circuitry provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- Control symbols are laser etched into the back and will never fade or rub off
- Quick install camera mount plate does not need to be removed for battery or memory card access
- One spare 1/2-20 threaded accessory port locations on the front of the housing for the addition of optional accessories
- Includes a balanced aluminum base with left-hand quick release handle; Right-hand handle sold separately
- Signature open-groove design suspends the rear o-ring in a natural position that is easier to maintain and more reliable than forcing the o-ring into a channel
- ABS-PC and Lexan construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 1 year limited warranty
- 50DL Water Housing
Product number 73702. Features the new Dry Lock (DL) Port system with a shallow back rated to 50' (15m). Vacuum valve included. TTL circuitry sold separately.
- 200FL Underwater Housing
Product number 6871.09. Features the legacy Four Lock (FL) Port system with a dive back rated to 200' (60m). Vacuum valve sold separately. TTL circuitry sold separately.
- Right-Hand Quick Release Handle with Extension # 4077.02
- Shutter Trigger Extension # 4077.93
- CT1K Canon TTL Kit # 46070
- Straight Magnified Viewfinder # 6890
- 45° Magnified Viewfinder Type 1 # 6891.1