Stay Safe! Our retail store has now reopened Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10-4! Phone sales and support are available Mon-Sat 10-4. We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
Fantasea Canon G7X Mark III Underwater Housing & Camera
Fantasea Canon FG7X III Underwater Housing & G7X III Camera (Direct Import)
The FG7X III Housing and Canon PowerShot G7X Mark III digital camera package, complete and ready-to-dive!
Canon Powershot G7X Mark III Camera
The G7X III features an all new 20.1 megapixel and 1.0-inch stacked CMOS sensor with Canon's upgraded DIGIC 8 processor. Now with the capability to shoot up to 30 frames-per-second in RAW with an 89 count image buffer in C-RAW mode. The main focus of advancement on the G7X III is the 4K UHD video at 30p and up to 120p in 1080 HD. Canon has also added a frame grabbing feature so that you can take still images from your 4K footage.
Fantasea FG7X III M16 Underwater Housing for Canon G7XIII (1370)
The FG7X III M16 Housing was specially designed for the Canon G7 X Mark III digital camera. This housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FG7X III M16 Housing features an M16 port specially designed for the Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System (the system is not included with the housing), which contains both a pre-dive vacuum check and an on-dive leak detector. The system allows confirming the watertight seal of the housing prior to the dive using the vacuum system and monitoring the housing seal during the dive using the moisture detector.
Housing includes moisture detector and alarm only. Vacuum system isn't included with this housing model. It can be separately ordered and installed inside the housing. For a housing that includes an installed vacuum system, see the FG7X III Vacuum Housing (#1371).
The M16 port featured on this housing was designed to accommodate the Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System only. Other accessories cannot be installed using this port.
The FG7X III M16 Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and F12durability. It is depth rated to 60m/200 feet and is fully functional with ergonomically designed and labeled controls. The Fantasea FG7X III M16 Housing is the ultimate waterproof home for the Canon G7 X Mark III camera.
The FG7X III M16 Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FG7X III M16 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
- Resolution: 20.20 Megapixels
- Sensor size: 1 inch (13.2mm x 8.8mm)
- Lens: 4.20x zoom (24-100mm eq.)
- Viewfinder: No / LCD
- Native ISO: 125 - 12,800
- Extended ISO: 125 - 25,600
- Shutter: 1/25600 - 30 sec
- Max Aperture: 1.8
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 1.6 in (105 x 61 x 41 mm)
Housing Feature Highlights:
- M16 port for optional Vacuum Safety Systems*
- Moisture detector and alarm
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Port Cover
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Weight (with camera on land): 1,099g
- Weight (without camera on land): 795g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 16.5 x 13 x 13 cm \ 6.5 x 5.1 x 5.1 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer's warranty included
* Vacuum system is not included with this housing
No posts found