Important Notice: I am on a dive trip until Oct 21st with limited internet access. We will try to drop ship orders from manufacturers' (Kraken, Sea & Sea, Big Blue, Nauticam, Ikelite, Olympus, etc.) but processing will be delayed. Small parts orders will not ship until our return. Rush orders are not possible. Questions? Please email us!
UW Technics Canon TTL-Converter for NAUTICAM housings
UW Technics Canon TTL-Converter for NAUTICAM housings (11052)
UW Tecnics's Canon TTL-Converter for Nauticam NA-5DIV, NA-7D/II, NA-5DS/R, NA-5DIII, NA-1DX/DC/II, NA-60D, NA-80D, NA-5D/II housings combined circuitry allows for both optical and electrical (with optional bulkhead) flash triggering. Both optical and electrical TTL can be used seperately or simultaneously so that up to 4 strobes can be fired at the same time!
With easy installation, convert from manual to TTL strobe firing within minutes.
Easy In-Camera Control
UW Techinics TTL circuit is fully controllable via camera menu, and includes a special feature for M mode that adjusts flash intensity. Built-in firmware allows the photographer to use 3 variants of M mode, including both classic method and advanced methods. Advanced control allows the user to adjust underwater strobe light intensity manually via camera scale (approximately 1/64 to 1/1). In this case, the photographer does not need to operate the dial switches on the strobe body, and can just keep their hands on the housing, switch M mode and set the flash intensity via the camera controls.
Strobe type can be easily set by onboard miniaturу 10-position rotary switch.
- Inon Z-330 / Z-240 / D-2000 / S-2000
- Sea&Sea YS-D1 / YS-D2 (made-in-China) / YS-250
- Ikelite DS160 / DS160
- Subtronic Pro-270 / Pro-160
Long Battery Life
Battery life is 5 years in continuous working mode. Products have micro current consumption from a pair of CR2032 batteries and automatic On/Off switch. User need not be concerned about the battery life of the device during a dive trip.
See User Manual for more information
Specifications of TTL Converter:
- Compatible photo cameras: Canon 5DIV, 7D/II, 5DS/R, 5DIII, 1DX/DC/II, 60D, 80D, 5D/II
- Compatible underwater housing: Nauticam
- Compatible strobes: Inon Z 330, Z 240, S 2000;
Sea&Sea YS-250, YS-D1,YS-D2;
Ikelite DS161, DS160;
Subtronic Pro 270, Pro 160.
- TTL outputs onboard: 2 optical + 1 electric
- (+/- Ev) “Flash Exposure compensation” adjustment: yes
- “TTL / M” mode switching: yes
- Manual Adjustment of strobe intensity (by camera controls in “M” mode): approximately 1/64…..Full
- 1-st / 2-nd curtain mode: yes
- “Flash Off” mode: yes
- Continuous (serial) shooting mode: yes
- Switching power “On/Off”: automatic by camera command
- Battery: CR2032 (2 pcs.)
- Current consumption (in standby mode): 0.1 mkA
- Compatible Fiber-optic cable type: Nauticam #26216, #26217
- Compatible Electric cable: Sea&Sea, Ikelite
- Compatible Dual Electric cable: Sea&Sea, Ikelite
- Electric Bulkhead type (optional accessory): Nikonos-V, Ikelite, S-6
No posts found