SEACAM Underwater Housing for the Olympus E-M1 MKII
This SEACAM underwater housing sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Sleek and lightweight, Seacam housings are extremely well balanced and easy to use.
The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened with the highest quality anodizing. Seacam housings are not only durable but maintain their appearance under the toughest conditions.
Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and buttons. The main O-ring is rugged an durable. The integrated titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures the housing.
Contrustion Material of Housing
- saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized
Optional view finders for housing
- 180 ̊ straight viewfinder (S-180)
- 45 ̊ viewfinder (S-45)
- Construction: saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized
- Weight: neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m, deeper operation depth on request.
No posts found