Covid-19: Our retail store is open for mail order only! We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
SEACAM Compact Sony A7III Underwater Housing
SEACAM Underwater Photography Housing for the SONY A7RIII/A7III
This SEACAM underwater housing sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Sleek and lightweight, Seacam housings extremely well balanced and easy to use.
The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened with the highest quality anodizing. Seacam housings are not only durable but maintain their appearance under the toughest conditions.
Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and buttons. The main O-ring is rugged an durable. The integrated titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures the housing.
Dials and control levers:
Main switch, shutter release for still and video, front and rear dial, manual focus or zoom, lens release AF-on, mode selection gear, MOVIE, AEL, C1.
Center button, menu, C3, shutter mode gear, FN, play, delete.
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles and optic-acoustical water alarm.
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
- Options include: Leak Sentinel vacuum leak check. Other accessories also available.
- Construction: saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized
- Weight: neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m, deeper operation depth on request.
No posts found