Covid-19: Our retail store is open for mail order only! We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
SEACAM Silver Nikon D850 Underwater Housing
SEACAM Silver Underwater Housing for the Nikon D850 Camera
Redefined Perfection – Seacam Silver Nikon D850
Flexibility, endurance, and precision on a whole new level: The NIKON D850 redefines photographic perfection with a speed, sensitivity and a richness of details you haven't seen before, making it the ideal tool for underwater use. The ideal companion is the new SEACAM silver NIKON D850 housing, which is fully equipped with all necessary functions and will be the key to your best photos below the surface.
The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
Special longevity is achieved through use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
• Clearly laid out LCD color monitor window and tilted anti-glare upper display window.
• 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles and optic-acoustical water alarm.
• Optional optical sync system included in this housing, TTL with the SeaFlash 60, manual control only with other brands.
• Remote socket optional
• Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
In order to see what you are shooting, SEACAM silver housings are available with different viewfinders. Even looking through the diving mask, special optics display a clear viewfinder image up to three times the normal size and makes image composition significantly easier for you. No viewfinder is included.
SEACAM viewfinders can all be removed very quickly for transport and can be exchanged without the need of tools.
A variety of lenses is indispensable for ambitious photography. The gauge and the interface for perfect images is the front glass. The SEACAM front port system has been valued as benchmark for uncompromising image display quality for years.
The first class system is extremely diverse. Precise flat ports and perfectly adapted dome ports for wide angle lenses retain their brilliance under water just like the super wide angle and fisheye lenses.
SEACAM housings come standard with electrical sync for Nikon. This housing in stock also includes the optional optical trigger and port for the SeaFlash 60 TTL optical strobe, or manual optical sync with other brands.
- Construction: saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized
- Dimensions (W x H x D): handle to handle 12.5" wide x 7.5" high x 5.75" front to back
- Weight: 6lbs 8 oz , with viewfinder & handles, excluding port, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m, deeper operation depth on request.
No posts found