SEACAM Silver Canon EOS 1DXMKII Housing
The SEACAM silver for the CANON 1DXMKII sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy. The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
Special longevity is achieved through use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
• Clearly laid out LCD color monitor window and tilted anti-glare upper display window.
• 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles and optic-acoustical water alarm.
• Remote socket optional
• Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
In order to see what you are shooting, SEACAM silver housings are available with different viewfinders. Even looking through the diving mask, special optics display a clear viewfinder image up to three times the normal size and makes image composition significantly easier for you.
SEACAM viewfinders can all be removed very quickly for transport and can be exchanged without the need of tools.
A variety of lenses is indispensable for ambitious photography. The gauge and the interface for perfect images is the front glass. The SEACAM front port system has been valued as benchmark for uncompromised image display quality for years.
The first class system is extremely diverse. Precise flat ports and perfectly adapted dome ports for wide angle lenses retain their brilliance under water just like the super wide angle and fisheye lenses.
- Construction: saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized
- Weight: neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m, deeper operation depth on request.
No posts found