SEACAM Compact Sony A7III Underwater Housing
SEACAM Underwater Photography Housing for the SONY A7RIII/A7III
This SEACAM underwater housing sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Sleek and lightweight, Seacam housings extremely well balanced and easy to use.
The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened with the highest quality anodizing. Seacam housings are not only durable but maintain their appearance under the toughest conditions.
Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and buttons. The main O-ring is rugged an durable. The integrated titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures the housing.
Dials and control levers:
Main switch, shutter release for still and video, front and rear dial, manual focus or zoom, lens release AF-on, mode selection gear, MOVIE, AEL, C1.
Center button, menu, C3, shutter mode gear, FN, play, delete.
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles and optic-acoustical water alarm.
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
- Options include: Leak Sentinel vacuum leak check. Other accessories also available.
- Construction: saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized
- Weight: neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m, deeper operation depth on request.
No posts found