Important Notice: We are on vacation until Nov. 30th. Sale & drop ship orders from manufacturers' (Kraken, Sea & Sea, Big Blue, Nauticam, Ikelite, etc.) will ship, but processing may be delayed. Rush orders may not be possible. Questions? Please email us!
SEACAM Compact Sony a1 / a7sIII Underwater Housing
SEACAM Compact Underwater Housing for the SONY a1 / a7sIII Camera
Seacam housing for the Sony A1 or A7sIII full frame mirrorless camera. It offers S6 and/or fiber optic strobe triggering and is compatible with all standard Seacam ports. It has 4 bulkheads for S6, vacuum, or video out and is tested to 80m (with a super deep version also available.) This SEACAM underwater housing sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Sleek and lightweight, Seacam housings extremely well balanced and easy to use.
The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened with the highest quality anodizing. Seacam housings are not only durable but maintain their appearance under the toughest conditions.
Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and buttons. The main O-ring is rugged an durable. The integrated titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures the housing.
Knobs and control levers
- Power switch, shutter release, front and rear dial, manual focus or zoom, lens release button and MODE.
- **A1 additional: MOVIE / AF-ON zoom, C1 / AEL-index, drive- and focus mode dial.
- **A7SIII additional: C1 / AF-ON zoom, MOVIE / AEL-index
- Control wheel and OK middle button, MENU, C3 protect, Fn, play, C4 delete
- Clear LCD monitor window.
- 2 flash sockets S6 or N5, 2 flash arm T-pieces 25mm, tripod thread 3/8 ″, M8 thread on the housing top, 2 removable handles and optical-acoustic leak detector.
- Remote-, LAN, Power, HDMI socket and vacuum test optional
- Spare O-ring set, grease and maintenance oil, manual
250 x 160 x 110 mm
without port, viewfinder and handles.
without port, viewfinder and handles, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- 80m / - 260 ft.
deeper operation depth upon request.
No posts found