We're Open M,W,F 10-4pm, however hours may vary. Please call first. Appointments, Curbside Pickup or Zoom Meetings available. Email, phone 800-359-1295, or shop online.
Sea & Sea YS-D2J Underwater DS-TTL Strobe
Sea & Sea YS-D2J DS-TTL Underwater Photography Strobe - SS-03121
The Sea & Sea YS-D2J strobe is setting new standards for features and power in a very versatile underwater strobe. Auto-DTTL is available using fiber optic sync with most cameras and housings. The auto DS-TTL exposure compensation function allows subtle lighting control by adjusting the Light Level dial in DS-TTL mode. Powered by four AA batteries, in a redesigned battery compartment, the YS-D2J offers a maximum light output of guide number 32. Keeping with the same great performance specs as the YS-D1, the YS-D2J has added an audible tone providing TTL and ready light confirmation. The YS-D2J also features a faster recycling time, and a rear glowing colored panel with easy-to-adjust controls.
Electrical sync is also provided with manual control only.
Two accessory diffusers (included)
When a wide beam is not necessary, the YS-D2 has a guide number of 32 with an 80x80 beam angle. For an even stronger circular 100x100 light output at a guide number of 24, mount the Diffuser 100. When a wide-angle lens is used, the diffuser 120 can be attached with a guide number of 22. These three beam angles can be selected in accordance with the photographer’s requirements.
EV Compensation Control Function
The YS-D2 is the world’s first slave TTL strobe equipped with an exposure compensation (EV) control function
By controlling the actual flash light level, the strobe realizes accurate exposure compensation with EV value.
- Audible confirmation
- Dual powered target light with red filters
- New control knobs
- Newly designed battery compartment
- Diffuser-100 and 120
- Diffuser strap (x2)
- Ball Mount Strobe Adapter
- Newly designed fixing bolt
- M4 Hexagon Wrench
- Red Filter (x2)
*YS mount not included
- Controls: Mode, Target Light, Light Level
- Indicator: Ready/TTL Lamp
- Guide Number: 32
- Beam Angle: 80°x80°, 100°x100° (w/ Diffuser 100), 120°x120° (w/ diffuser)
• Color Temp.: 5600K
• Battery Life: Alkaline (approx. 150 flashes)
Ni-MH (approx. 200 flashes)
• Recycle Time: Alkaline (approx. 3.0 sec)
Ni-MH (approx. 1.5 sec)
• Battery Type: AA (x4) - Alkaline / Ni-MH
• Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft
• Dim. (WxHxD): 89 x 133 x 116 mm
3.5 x 5.2 x 4.6 inches
• Weight: Approx. 623 g / 22.0 oz (w/out batteries)
Weight UW: Approx. +40 g / 1.82 oz (w/ batteries)
No posts found