Closed for the Memorial Day Holiday! Our retail store will be closed Saturday May 25 through Monday May 27th. There will be no shipping until Tuesday. Please order online, or email us.
Sea & Sea YS-01 TTL Underwater Strobe SS-03112
The auto operation D-TTL YS-01 is a new compact-type slave strobe that can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography. With a guide number of 20 it's best for smaller compact cameras and macro.
Multiple features condensed into a compact design
It has a circular beam angle of 100°x100° and guide number of up to 20. You can switch between DS-TTL (Digital Slave TTL) and a ten-level manual control function, to enable fine adjustment of the light level. You can also set up a lighting system that uses two strobes in DS-TTL mode. Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe. You can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries. The recycle time takes 1.9 seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting. The YS-01 is furnished with a high-luminance white LED target light (1W) indicating the optical axis of the strobe attached to its front face that is effective for night diving.
One knob opertation makes it easy to adjust and keep track of functions.
You can fully exercise your creativity with the YS-01, which can be used as a primary strobe or secondary strobe in a wide range of applications, from compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land): 20
- Beam Angle: 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries: 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes*1: A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- Recycle time (full)*2: A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Color temperature w/diffuser: 5250K
- Depth rating: 75m / 250ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 68x108x129mm / 2.7x4.3x5.2inch
- Weight: 505g / 17.7oz
- Underwater weight: -10g / -0.4oz
- Exposure control: DS-TTL, TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 20 (10 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL function
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
No posts found