Stay Safe! Our retail store has now reopened Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10-4, & Saturday 12-4! Phone sales and support are available Mon-Sat 10-4. We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
Sea & Sea Sony A7RIV Ultimate Underwater System Package
Optical Ocean Sales Sea & Sea Sony A7RIV Ultimate Underwater Photography System
Optical Ocean Sales offers you a fantastic Ultimate package for the Sony Alpha 7R IV. Featuring port configurations for both the popular Sony 16-25mm F2.8 GM and Sony 90mm macro lenses. This A7R IV package also comes complete with a superior lighting package including two Sea & Sea YS-D2J strobes, Sea & Sea sync cords and a Kraken Hydra 2500 lumen Flood//Red/UV light, all mounted with high-quality Kraken arms and clamps. Just add your camera and lenses!
The MDXL-α7IV underwater housing for the 61MP Sony Alpha 7R IV camera is the first of Sea & Sea's new MDX-L series housings. The redesigned MDX-L series housings are now upgraded with more standard features including; silicone handle inserts to improve handling, SA8 fixed ball bases, and a Leak Sentinel XB vacuum system. The Sony Alpha 7R IV camera can also be mounted in this housing with its LCD monitor extended from the camera to reduce the distance between the rear window and monitor to increase visibility.
- The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening and the Port Lock lever is specifically located to avoid being unlocked accidentally.
- The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- The camera’s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- All controls have luminescence stickers which glow in dark environment. Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as the VF180 1.2x, VF45 1.2x and Optical Viewfinder 0.66x, 0.8x can be used. *Some vignetting occurs when the VF180 1.2x is mounted on housing.
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Tripod screw mount is located on the center underside of the housing.
- Equipped with under guard to protect from scratch.
Two Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobes
The Sea & Sea YS-D2J is setting new standards for power in a compact strobe and is a very versatile underwater strobe. New Made in Japan model has improved quality and reliability. The auto DS-TTL exposure compensation function allows subtle lighting control by adjusting the Light Level dial in DS-TTL mode. Powered by four AA batteries, in a redesigned battery compartment, the YS-D2J offers a maximum light output of guide number 32. Keeping with the same great performance specs as the YS-D1, the YS-D2J has added an audible tone providing TTL and ready light confirmation. The YS-D2J also features a faster recycling time, and a rear glowing colored panel with easy-to-adjust controls.
Sea & Sea Internal YS Converter/S1 Included!
The SEA&SEA Internal Optical YS Converter offers the functionality of a Sync Cord system while simultaneously offering the benefits of a Fiber Optic system by converting the camera's TTL signal into a light signal. This design reduces possible leak points by eliminating the use of threaded bulkheads while allowing for rapid fire and a reduced recycle time by linking directly to the camera through the hot shoe. Conserving camera battery life, this system also prevents the camera from overheating.
Kraken Hydra 2500 Lumen (Wide, Red and UV) Focus and Video Light
The Kraken Hydra 2500 Macro Edition light is the perfect all-in-one solution for divers wanting to use a smaller camera rig. The Kraken 2500 strobes very brightly to 4000 lumens when you shoot your camera! It is synced to your camera via a fiber optic cable to fire in a burst mode. You can use a constant 2500 lumens, with a burst to 4000 lumens. This output is enough light for most macro photo situations.
This light has flood, red, and blue beam modes. You can combine the red, and the blue beams for a sort of pinkish purple. This can be used for artistic back, or side lighting. The modes are controlled by an easy-to-use two button operation with one button for mode and another for adjustable output. Holding down one button puts it in/out of burst "strobe" mode.Built to the usual high-quality Kraken standards, the head water resistant. If you have an accident and flood the light, the head will remain ok. You'll probably have to replace the battery but that is much less expensive than replacing the light. This gives you the benefit of being able to easily switch batteries between dives, but also not having to worry about a flood!
Included in box: Light, Battery, Charger, YS Mount, Ball mount, spare orings, padded case.Substitutions Available! Contact us to customize this system as you like!
- SS-06195 Sony MDXL-α7IV Housing
- SS-50139 YS Optical Controller/S1
- SS-30116 Fisheye Dome Port 240
- SS-30119 DX Macro Port 87
- SS-30124 Extention Ring 30L
- SS-30125 Extension RIng 40L
- SS-31199 Zoom Gear for Sony 16-35 F2.8 GM
- 2x Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobes
- 2x SS-50128 Fiber Optic Cord II M/2
- SS-64114 Housing Lanyard
- Kraken Hydra 2500 Macro Edition
- 2x Kraken 8" + 5" BB Arms
- 6x Kraken Clamps
- 25322 Nauticam Long Stem Cold Shoe Mount
No posts found