Sea MDX-α6300 Underwater Housing for the Sony a6000, a6300 & a6500 Cameras
The Sea & Sea underwater housing for the Sony a6000, a6300 and a6500 cameras has been designed and shaped for easy operation during your dive. The ergonomically-designed controls are positioned for both comfort and easy use. The camera's LCD monitor can be tilted up to 10 degrees for easier viewing while underwater.
By attaching SA8 Fixed Bass Bases 22119 to the specifically designated mounts on the upper part of the housing, SA8 components can be used without the need of a hand grip or tray. Mounting a SA8 Ball Base for Accessory Shoe 22120 provides even more lighting options.
- Two Accessory Ports which can be used for the new vacuum leak system, electronic sync cable or a video monitor
- All camera functions can be used underwater. When using the α6500, the camera's C1/C2 buttons cannot be accessed.
- Equipped with two Fiber-Optic Cable sockets.
- External Port Lock and lens Release button located on the front case of the housing, lenses can be changed with ease.
- LCD Tilt and Monitor Hood
The Camera’s LCD display monitor can be tilted 10° for easier viewing allowance. Monitor hood may be used (optional)
- Accessory Compatibility
Easily attach Sea Arm 8 Camera Tray and Grip for a compact system.
- The camera's built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing using the Built-in flash activation button and the Flash disablement lever.
- Use of the hand-strap is recommended when a camera tray (stay) is not used. The hand strap helps you hold the housing with just one hand.
- Luminescent Buttons allows for easy view controls in low light conditions
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the second on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
Also available is the Acrylic ML Dome Port supports the Sony 16mm f/2.8 Wide Angle lens. The Sony 10-18mm Wide Angle Zoom lens and VCL-ESU1 conversion lens may also be used when the ML Extension Ring 25 (#30122) is added.
Optional Leak Sensor can be added onto the housing. Its LED lamp is located in the LCD monitor window.
[ MDX-α6000 Housing ]
[Depth rating] 100m/330ft
[Dimensions (WxHxD)] 193 x 125.7 x 91.7mm / 7.6 x 4.9 x 3.6 inches
[Weight] Approx. 1,200g /42.3oz (housing only)
[Underwater weight] Approx. 450g / 15.9oz (including camera, SELP1650 lens and Flat Port 33)
[Compatible strobes] YS-01, YS-02, YS-03, YS-110α, and YS-D1