Sea & Sea MDX-D500 Underwater Housing for Nikon D500
SEA&SEA announces the MDX-D500 Underwater Housing for the Nikon D500 camera, the most anticipated housing since the MDX-D300. Newly designed features of the MDX-D500 housing greatly surpass its predecessor. New features include the compatible internal Optical YS Converter of the MDX-D500 versus the external TTL converter connector of the MDX-D300. The MDX-D500 housing also has redesigned levers and luminescent buttons that increase their visibility while shooting in low light conditions.
The Nikon D500 HD-DSLR camera is an upgrade to its predecessor the Nikon D300S with many improved features in a lighter camera body. The Nikon D500 has vastly improved sensor technology with a high-resolution 20.9 MP sensor, sports an Advanced Multi-CAM 20K AF system with 153 focus points, and can also focus in very low light conditions with its -4EV AF detection range, making it a great choice for underwater photographers.
- Optical Cable TTL Converter:
Converts the camera's TTL signal to a light signal. Both TTL and Manual Strobe control is compatible with Fiber-Optic Cable II (Not included).
- Ergonomically Re-Designed Lever:
Shutter lever, AF mode lever, AF-ON lever, and movie-record lever all have been re-designed with ergonomic shapes.
- Luminescent Buttons: Most levers and buttons will glow in dark environments.
- External Port Lock & Lens Release: Conveniently switch lenses between dives without removing the housing back. Activate the Port Lock on the front of housing and push the Lens Release for quick and easy lens swap.
- Diopter Adjustment Dial:
The camera's diopter adjustment dial can be operated from the housing.
- Equipped with two (2) Fiber-Optic Cable Sockets
- Equipped with one (1) N-Type (2-pin) connector and one (1) HDMI accessory port
- Equipped with two (2) Sacrificial Zinc Diodes (front/ rear)
- Compatible with Optional VF45 and VF180 View Finders
- Built-In Leak Detector Sensor (Optional)
- Body: Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy (machined)
- Grip: Corrosion-Resistant Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft
- Dim. (WxHxD): 324 x 210 x 141mm / 13.9 x 8.3 x 5.6inch
- Weight: Approx. 3,200g / 112.9oz (housing only)
- Compatible with SEA&SEA Strobes, Sea Arm 8, Fiber-Optic Cable II, Electronic sync Cords,Vacuum Pump System (TBA)
Sync cord compatibility of housing: optical/electrical/both
Optional view finders for housing
- 180 ̊ straight viewfinder (46112)
- 45 ̊ viewfinder (46111)
• Equipped with two (2) Fiber-Optic Cable Sockets
• Equipped with one (1) N-Type (2-pin) connector and one (1) HDMI accessory port
• Equipped with two (2) Sacrificial Zinc Diodes (front/rear)
• Compatible with Optional VF45 and VF180 View Finders
• Built-In Leak Detector Sensor (Optional)
• Body: Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy (machined)
• Grip: Corrosion-Resistant Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy
• Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft
• Dim. (WxHxD): 354 x 210 x 141mm
13.9 x 8.3 x 5.6inch
• Weight: Approx. 3,200g / 112.9oz (housing only)
• Compatible with SEA&SEA Strobes, Sea Arm 8, Fiber-Optic Cable II, Electronic sync Cords, Vacuum Pump System (TBA)
No posts found