Stay Safe! Our retail store is open for mail order and phone support! We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. We are now able to offer curbside pickup for local orders, by appointment. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
Sea & Sea Nikon D500 Underwater Housing MDX-D500
Sea & Sea MDX-D500 Underwater Housing for Nikon D500
SEA&SEA announces the MDX-D500 Underwater Housing for the Nikon D500 camera, the most anticipated housing since the MDX-D300. Newly designed features of the MDX-D500 housing greatly surpass its predecessor. New features include the compatible internal Optical YS Converter of the MDX-D500 versus the external TTL converter connector of the MDX-D300. The MDX-D500 housing also has redesigned levers and luminescent buttons that increase their visibility while shooting in low light conditions.
The Nikon D500 HD-DSLR camera is an upgrade to its predecessor the Nikon D300S with many improved features in a lighter camera body. The Nikon D500 has vastly improved sensor technology with a high-resolution 20.9 MP sensor, sports an Advanced Multi-CAM 20K AF system with 153 focus points, and can also focus in very low light conditions with its -4EV AF detection range, making it a great choice for underwater photographers.
- Optical Cable TTL Converter:
Converts the camera's TTL signal to a light signal. Both TTL and Manual Strobe control is compatible with Fiber-Optic Cable II (Not included).
- Ergonomically Re-Designed Lever:
Shutter lever, AF mode lever, AF-ON lever, and movie-record lever all have been re-designed with ergonomic shapes.
- Luminescent Buttons: Most levers and buttons will glow in dark environments.
- External Port Lock & Lens Release: Conveniently switch lenses between dives without removing the housing back. Activate the Port Lock on the front of housing and push the Lens Release for quick and easy lens swap.
- Diopter Adjustment Dial:
The camera's diopter adjustment dial can be operated from the housing.
- Equipped with two (2) Fiber-Optic Cable Sockets
- Equipped with one (1) N-Type (2-pin) connector and one (1) HDMI accessory port
- Equipped with two (2) Sacrificial Zinc Diodes (front/ rear)
- Compatible with Optional VF45 and VF180 View Finders
- Built-In Leak Detector Sensor (Optional)
- Body: Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy (machined)
- Grip: Corrosion-Resistant Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft
- Dim. (WxHxD): 324 x 210 x 141mm / 13.9 x 8.3 x 5.6inch
- Weight: Approx. 3,200g / 112.9oz (housing only)
- Compatible with SEA&SEA Strobes, Sea Arm 8, Fiber-Optic Cable II, Electronic sync Cords,Vacuum Pump System (TBA)
• Equipped with two (2) Fiber-Optic Cable Sockets
• Equipped with one (1) N-Type (2-pin) connector and one (1) HDMI accessory port
• Equipped with two (2) Sacrificial Zinc Diodes (front/rear)
• Compatible with Optional VF45 and VF180 View Finders
• Built-In Leak Detector Sensor (Optional)
• Body: Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy (machined)
• Grip: Corrosion-Resistant Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy
• Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft
• Dim. (WxHxD): 354 x 210 x 141mm
13.9 x 8.3 x 5.6inch
• Weight: Approx. 3,200g / 112.9oz (housing only)
• Compatible with SEA&SEA Strobes, Sea Arm 8, Fiber-Optic Cable II, Electronic sync Cords, Vacuum Pump System (TBA)
No posts found