Internal YS Converter/C2 for MDX-5D Mark III V2 and MDX-7D Mark II
A compact unit that converts the camera's TTL signal to a light signal. The converter can be mounted on the camera's accessory shoe and can be connected to SEA&SEA strobe(s) with Fiber-Optic Cable(s) (*). TTL and manual modes can be switched by pushing the mode switch on the housing.
Compatible housings: MDX-7D Mark II, MDX-5D Mark III ver.2 (with Canon EOS 5Ds or 5DsR).
* SEA&SEA's Fiber-Optic Cable II must be used with an Optical YS Converter.
- Controls: Power ON/Power OFF/TTL mode (indicated by blue lamp)/Manual mode (indicated by green lamp) * Remaining battery level is indicated by flashing LED lamp.
- Auto Power Off: The converter will automatically power off if the shutter lever or the mode switch is not activated for more than one hour. * The converter can be re-activated by pressing the mode switch.
- Power Source: 2 x AAA battery (Alkaline: 3.0V / Ni-MH: 2.4V) [Power Source] (*1) Alkaline: 15 hours / Mi-MH: 12 hours (*2)
- Construction: Aluminum alloy (case)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 54.4 x 39.5 x 53.3mm / 2.1 x 1.6 x 2.1 inches (without cable)
- Weight: 54g / 1.9oz.
*1 Operating time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use.
*2 Operating time tested on 750 mAh batteries.
No posts found