I will be on a dive trip until June 6th. Orders will ship, but may be delayed. I won't be available via zoom or phone until then.
Sea & Sea Canon 5DMKIV Ultimate Underwater System Package
Optical Ocean Sales Sea & Sea MDX-5DMKIV Ultimate Underwater Package
Optical Ocean Sales has teamed with Sea & Sea to offer you the fantastic Ultimate package for the Canon 5D Mark IV. Based around the small, newly-redesigned MDX-5DMKIV housing, it features a high-quality Saga Dive 9" optical glass wide angle dome port, with extensions and gears, and will accommodate the popular Canon 8-15mm FE, Sigma 15mm FE and Canon 16-35II USM, or other similar wide-angle lenses. It also includes a Macro port 87 for the 100mm Canon macro lens. Included also is the Leak Sentinel v5, the latest way to ensure the safety of your camera. We've paired it with top quality Sea & Sea YS-D3 strobes and a powerful Kraken Hydra 3500S+ focus/video light. You're all set to shoot, or take video, for any situation; from macro, close-focus wide angle, or for wide-angle for larger animals and reefscapes.
Sea & Sea MDX-5DMKIV for Canon 5D MKIV Underwater Housing
The Sea & Sea MDX-5DMKIV underwater housing for the acclaimed Canon 5DMKIV camera is made from rugged, anodized aluminum.
Important controls can be operated whilst holding the grips. Frequently-used buttons such as ISO, AF Point Selection and Multi-function Selection buttons are operated by external levers, allowing quick and accurate operation. AF Start button is locked by pressing and turning the control. The main command dial, the quick control dial and others have a damper (spring) to provide secure operation. The tension on the Shutter Release lever can be adjusted in 3 steps, and the distance to half-depress the shutter release can be adjusted in 2 steps.
Some of the many features of the MDX-5DMKIV Underwater Housing
- The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening.
- The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- The camera’s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- All controls have glow in dark labels.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as the VF180 1.2x, VF45 1.2x and Optical Viewfinder 0.8x can be used.
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Leak Sentinel is included (vacuum leak sensor).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
Two Sea & Sea YS-D3 MKII Underwater Photography Strobes
All New! Never miss a shot again with the new Sea & Sea YS-D3 Lightning strobe! The YS-D3 features the latest precision circuitry allowing the strobe to fire at any moment! This high-performance strobe features superior consecutive firing capabilities, giving the ability to capture those critical moments. New Mark II Model now shipping, with improved TTL compatibility and accuracy, as well as larger control knobs.
High performance strobe
The latest D3 circuitry and light-emitting strobe produces a powerful guide number of 33. A newly developed high precision optical lens has been fitted over the two flash tubes to disperse an even light from the center to the edge. The beam angle will increase to 100×110° with standard diffuser accessories, and can be increased to 150×170° with an optional dome diffuser.
Superior consecutive firing capabilities
The YS-D3 utilizes larger capacity condensers as well as a newly designed charging circuit. As a result, the YS-D3 will fire at GN16 continuously without any interval time! When the strobe is fired at GN22, it will fire again within a mere 0.8 seconds.
When the YS-D3 is fired at Guide Number over 22, a two-stage ready-to-fire signals will be issued. For instance, after the strobe fires at full power of GN33, the strobe will inform you both visually and audibly when the condenser is charged to fire at GN22. Then, when it is charged enough to fire at GN33, another different signal will be issued. This design allows you to fire more rapidly.
Featuring a uniquely designed aluminum heat diffuser, the target light is now powerful enough to be used as a dive light!
Kraken Hydra 6000 Lumen WRGBU Wide, Red, RGB, Blue, UV Video and 8000 Lumen Burst Light
NEW! The replacement for the tested and true Hydra 5000. The Hydra 6000 packs an extremely bright 6000 lumen constant, and 8000 lumen burst in to a compact package! We’ve upgrade from dual buttons to a three button design which makes controlling the light easier than ever before. We’ve included RGB led’s too so you can get all of the creating lighting options you might need. With a high CRI of 90, the Hydra 6000 is an excellent choice for a wide range of shooters.
One of the most exciting features of the new Hydra 6000 is the ability to charge via USB C. The included charger contains 3 ports, with the capability to charge up to two batteries simultaneously, plus an additional port to conveniently charge a phone, camera, or tablet – helping to streamline your gear when traveling!
The charger is the latest in GaN technology, meaning it’s incredibly small, but still outputs 90 watts!
Both ball and YS mounts are also included. In the event of accidental flood, the head of the Hydra 6000 is water resistant if removed from water immediately. Remote control capable like all lights in the Hydra series – just add the remote control and fiber optic cables when you’re ready.
Substitutions Available! Contact us to customize this system as you like!
- SS-06181 Sea & Sea MDX-5DMKIV Housing
- Leak Sentinel Vacuum Leak Sensor & Pump
- SS-30201 Universal Dome Port
- SS-30111 DX Macro Port 87
- SS-31114 Canon 16-35II USM zoom gear
- SS-30125 NX Port 40L Extension Ring
- SS-30123 NX Port 30L Extension Ring
- SS-50136 YS Optical Converter for Canon C
- SS-03123 2x Sea & Sea YS-D3 Strobes
- SS-50128 2x Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cable II
- Kraken Hydra 3500 Focus/Video Light
- 2x Kraken KR-BB5 arms
- 2x Kraken KR-BB8 arms
- 6x Kraken Clamps
- Kraken 6" Hotshoe to Locline
No posts found