We're Open M,W,F 10-4pm, however hours may vary. Please call first. Appointments, Curbside Pickup or Zoom Meetings available. Email, phone 800-359-1295, or shop online.
Sea & Sea Canon 5DMKIV Ultimate Underwater System Package
Optical Ocean Sales Sea & Sea MDX-5DMKIV Ultimate Underwater Package
Optical Ocean Sales has teamed with Sea & Sea to offer you the fantastic Ultimate package for the Canon 5D Mark IV. Based around the small, newly-redesigned MDX-5DMKIV housing, it features a high-quality Saga Dive 9" optical glass wide angle dome port, with extensions and gears, and will accommodate the popular Canon 8-15mm FE, Sigma 15mm FE and Canon 16-35II USM, or other similar wide-angle lenses. It also includes a Macro port 87 for the 100mm Canon macro lens. Included also is the Leak Sentinel v5, the latest way to ensure the safety of your camera. We've paired it with top quality Sea & Sea YS-D2J strobes and a powerful Kraken Hydra 3500 focus/video light. You're all set to shoot, or take video, for any situation; from macro, close-focus wide angle, or for wide-angle for larger animals and reefscapes.
Sea & Sea MDX-5DMKIV for Canon 5D MKIV Underwater Housing
The Sea & Sea MDX-5DMKIV underwater housing for the acclaimed Canon 5DMKIV camera is made from rugged, anodized aluminum.
Important controls can be operated whilst holding the grips. Frequently-used buttons such as ISO, AF Point Selection and Multi-function Selection buttons are operated by external levers, allowing quick and accurate operation. AF Start button is locked by pressing and turning the control. The main command dial, the quick control dial and others have a damper (spring) to provide secure operation. The tension on the Shutter Release lever can be adjusted in 3 steps, and the distance to half-depress the shutter release can be adjusted in 2 steps.
Some of the many features of the MDX-5DMKIV Underwater Housing
- The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening.
- The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- The camera’s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- All controls have glow in dark labels.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as the VF180 1.2x, VF45 1.2x and Optical Viewfinder 0.8x can be used.
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Leak Sentinel is included (vacuum leak sensor).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
Two Sea & Sea YS-D2J Underwater Photography Strobes
The Sea & Sea YS-D2J is setting new standards for power in a compact strobe is a very versatile underwater strobe. New Made in Japan model has improved quality and reliability. The auto DS-TTL exposure compensation function allows subtle lighting control by adjusting the Light Level dial in DS-TTL mode. Powered by four AA batteries, in a redesigned battery compartment, the YS-D2J offers a maximum light output of guide number 32. Keeping with the same great performance specs as the YS-D1, the YS-D2J has added an audible tone providing TTL and ready light confirmation. The YS-D2J also features a faster recycling time, and a rear glowing colored panel with easy-to-adjust controls.
Hydra-3500+S-RGB 3500 Wide, Spot, Red, Green, Blue, Mixed and UV and 4500 Lumen Strobe Light
The Kraken Hydra-3500+S-RGB 3500 Wide, Spot, Red, Green, Blue, Mixed and UV has 2 buttons for ease of use, a water resistant light head for flood protection, as well as spot, flood and red beams. It features a COB LED for the best, and most uniform, flood beams for your photography and video needs.
New is the ability of the light to burst quickly to 4500 lumens when triggered by a fiber optic sync cord (not included) from your camera flash, working much like an external strobe.
This 3500+S Video Light now features RGB LED’s in addition to everything else so now you have 9 different color options for creative lighting! If you’re a macro shooter this is the light for you! It can be used as a regular dive light, or as a focus or video light as well. Divers who want to shoot fluorescent photography will have a strong light source. The two button layout mean that you use one button to select the mode, and the other to select the output level. No hard-to-remember sequences on a single button. All of the lights utilize multi-cell battery packs, with quality, fast chargers. Recharge time is about 3 hours from a completely drained state. Extra battery packs are available.
The Kraken Hydra lights come in a complete set that includes ball and YS style mounts, spare orings, charger and a carrying case.
Substitutions Available! Contact us to customize this system as you like!
- SS-06181 Sea & Sea MDX-5DMKIV Housing
- Leak Sentinel Vacuum Leak Sensor & Pump
- SagaDive 9" Optical Glass Dome Port & Case
- SS-30111 DX Macro Port 87
- SS-31114 Canon 16-35II USM zoom gear
- SS-30125 NX Port 40L Extension Ring
- SS-30123 NX Port 30L Extension Ring
- SS-50142 YS Optical Converter for Canon C2
- SS-03117 2x Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobes
- SS-50128 2x Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cable II
- Kraken Hydra 3500 Focus/Video Light
- 2x Sea Arm 8 Ball & Joint Arm sets
- Kraken 6" Hotshoe to Locline
No posts found