Optical Ocean Sales Sea & Sea Nikon D850 Ultimate Underwater Photography System
Optical Ocean Sales offers you a fantastic Ultimate package for the Nikon D850. Featuring the Fisheye Dome Port 240, it will accommodate the popular Sigma 15mm FE lens, Nikon 16mmFE or other similar wide-angle lenses (some will require an optional extension and zoom gear). Also included is the Macro Port 87 for the 105mm VR Nikon macro lens. This D850 package also comes complete with a superior lighting package including two Sea & Sea YS-D2J strobes, Sea & Sea sync cords and a powerful Kraken Hydra 5000+ lumen Flood/Spot/Red/UV light, all mounted with high-quality Kraken arms and clamps. Just add your camera and lenses!
The MDX-D850 is part of SEA&SEA’s latest housing series which is precision machined from solid block aluminum and designed for ultimate performance and ergonomics. The MDX-D850 is approximately 11% (350g/12.3oz) lighter than the previous MDX-D810 housing. The MDX-D850 is compatible with current NX Series ports, digital strobes and accessories.
MDX-D850 Housing Features:
• Equipped with two fiber-optic cable sockets for your strobes.
• Two accessory ports: one is designed for N-type strobe connector and the other one is designed for HDMI output.
• The port lock is accessible from the outside of the housing.
• The camera's lens-lock release button is accessible from the outside of the housing.
• The multi selector has been positioned on the right side of the rear case making it easily accessible while holding the grip and operating the camera.
• The camera's built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing. (Only when the accessory light-shielding plate is not in use).
• Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
• Three mounting screw holes are located in the bottom of the housing.
• Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. (other viewfinder options available)
• Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water ingress.
• Leak Sentinel vacuum leak check can be optionally added.
• A depth rating of 100m / 330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.
Two Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobes
The Sea & Sea YS-D2J is setting new standards for power in a compact strobe and is a very versatile underwater strobe. New Made in Japan model has improved quality and reliability. The auto DS-TTL exposure compensation function allows subtle lighting control by adjusting the Light Level dial in DS-TTL mode. Powered by four AA batteries, in a redesigned battery compartment, the YS-D2J offers a maximum light output of guide number 32. Keeping with the same great performance specs as the YS-D1, the YS-D2J has added an audible tone providing TTL and ready light confirmation. The YS-D2J also features a faster recycling time, and a rear glowing colored panel with easy-to-adjust controls.
Sea & Sea Internal YS Converter/N Included!
The first of its kind, the new SEA&SEA Internal Optical YS Converter offers the functionality of a Sync Cord system while simultaneously offering the benefits of a Fiber Optic system by converting the camera's TTL signal into a light signal. This design reduces possible leak points by eliminating the use of threaded bulkheads while allowing for rapid fire and a reduced recycle time by linking directly to the camera through the hot shoe. Conserving camera battery life, this system also prevents the camera from overheating.
Kraken Hydra 5000+ Lumen Wide, Red, Spot and UV Video Light
The Kraken Hydra 5000+ lumen light has 2 buttons for ease of use, a water resistant light head for flood protection, as well as spot, flood and red beams. It features a COB LED for the best, and most uniform, flood beams for your photography and video needs. This is a newly updated version of the popular Hydra 5000, the only difference is a new LED which provides a CRI of 90, compared to 82 on the original version. This gives a better 5000K accuracy.
This 5000+ Video Light also comes with the added feature of having a Spot and UV light along with the Wide and Red light. So it can be used as a regular dive light, or as a focus or video light as well. Divers who want to shoot fluorescent photography will have a strong light source. The two button layout mean that you use one button to select the mode, and the other to select the output level. No hard-to-remember sequences on a single button. All of the lights utilize multi-cell battery packs, with quality, fast chargers. Recharge time is about 2.5 hours from a completely drained state. Extra battery packs are available.
The Kraken Hydra lights come in a complete set that includes ball and YS style mounts, spare orings, charger and a carrying case.Substitutions Available! Contact us to customize this system as you like!
- SS-06187 Nikon MDX-D850 Housing
- SS-50126 YS Optical Controller/N
- SS-30116 Fisheye Dome Port 240
- SS-30119 DX Macro Port 87
- 2x Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobes
- Kraken Hydra 5000+ focus/video light
- 2x Kraken 8" + 5" BB Arms
- 6x Kraken Clamps
- EX-iLoc 4" Hotshoe to YS mount
- 2x SS-50128 Fiber Optic Cord II M/2
- 2x Sea & Sea Fixed Arm Bases
No posts found