Olympus TG-6 Underwater Housing - PT-059
Olympus PT-059 Underwater Housing for TG-6 - Good to 150'!
The ultra-rugged TG-6 is waterproof up to 50 feet (15 meters), but if you’re a serious diver with a desire to capture beautiful images from your underwater adventures, you should check out the PT-059 underwater housing.
The PT-059 housing for the TG-6 camera is a durable, high-quality polycarbonate casing that extends the TG-6’s waterproofing to 147 feet (45 meters) while providing an extra measure of protection from rough handling. Designed to give you complete control of all camera functions, the PT-059 also features a screw mount for filters and converter lenses that expand your options for macro and wide-angle shooting; an optical connection for an external underwater flash; and multi-coated glass to reduce reflections. Now if only you could get that sting ray to smile for the camera!
- Waterproof to depths of 147 feet (45 meters)
- All camera functions may be controlled while underwater
- Detachable hood for the LCD monitor
- Screw mount for optional converter lenses and filters
- Standard tripod socket permits attachment of third party lighting tray
- Clear back for easy water penetration detection
- Optical Cable Adapter: PFCA-03
- O-Ring: POL-058
- LCD Hood: PFUD-08
- Silicone Grease: PSOLG-2
- Silica Gel: SILCA-5S
- Antireflective Ring: POSR-053
- O-Ring Remover
- Hand Strap