Olympus PT-058 Underwater Housing for TG-5 & TG-6 - Good to 150'!
Identical to the PT-059 housing except for the nameplate! Fits TG-6 perfectly!
The ultra-rugged TG-5 is waterproof up to 50 feet (15 meters). But if you’re a serious diver with a yen to capture beautiful images from your deepest adventures, you should check out the PT-058 underwater case. Its durable, high-quality polycarbonate construction extends the TG-5’s waterproofness to a water pressure equivalent of 150 feet (45 meters) while providing an extra measure of protection from rough handling top side. Designed to give you complete control of all camera functions, the PT-058 also features a screw mount for filters and converter lenses that expand your options for macro and wide-angle shooting; an optical connection for an external underwater flash; and multi-coated glass to reduce reflections. Now if only you could get that sting ray to smile for the camera!
- Waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to 45m depth
- Simple handling above and under water
- All camera functions can be controlled
- Detachable LCD hood for LCD monitor
- Neutral buoyancy under water
- Screw mount for converter lenses and filters provided
- Internal flash can be used underwater to trigger digital compatible slave
- Standard tripod socket permits attachment of lighting tray.
- Transparent back to detect water penetration
10/21/2014, 06:42 PM
10/01/2014, 05:55 AM