Nauticam Wet Wide Lens for Compact Cameras (WWL-C)
Nauticam Wet Wide Lens for Compact Cameras - WWL-C (83203)
The next evolution in Nauticam wide angle wet lenses is here! Developed specifically for the compact camera user, the smaller and lighter WWL-C features stunningly sharp 130º field-of-view with 24mm equivalent lenses and zoom-through capable optics*. The WWL-C includes a pre-installed metal buoyancy collar and a non-removable metal dome shade. It also features an updated quick-release Bayonet Mount. Lenses that feature the new Bayonet Mount II will not be compatible with previous Bayonet Mount adapters but all Bayonet Mount lenses will be able to be used with the new Bayonet Mount II Bayonet Mount Adapters without modification.
*Not all camera configurations support full zoom-through. For a complete list of camera compatibilitiy and supported zoom range please check out the WWL-C Port Chart.
- Dimensions Diameter: 146mm x 79mm
- Weight in Air: 1.05kg
- Weight in Water: 0.25kg
- Lens Construction: 4 elements
- Lens Coatings: Anti-reflective on both sides
- Dome Coating: Multi-layer Broad-band Antireflective Coating
- Focal Range: Front Element to Infinity
- Maximum Field of View (underwater): 130º for 24mm equivalent lens
- Mounting System: Bayonet Mount
- Depth Rating: 100m
No posts found