We're Open M,W,F 10-4pm, however hours may vary. Please call first. Appointments, Curbside Pickup or Zoom Meetings available. Email, phone 800-359-1295, or shop online.
Nauticam Olympus TG-5 & TG-6 Underwater Housing
Nauticam NA-TG5 Housing for Olympus TG-5 & TG-6 Cameras 17812
Nauticam NA-TG5 underwater housing for the pocketable "ultra-rugged" Tough TG-5 and the new TG-6 cameras from Olympus. The NA-TG5 is a milled aluminum underwater camera housing that borrows from it's innovative big brothers to bring legendary Nauticam durability and ergonomics to the Olympus TG-5 & TG-6. The camera is rated to be waterproof down to 15m/50ft without a housing, but with the Nauticam housing, the TG-5 will allow you to take super macro shots down at a whopping 100m or 330 feet. The combination of the tough camera and rugged milled aluminum housing is ideal for a rental fleet, tech diving, or similar situations where gear gets used and abused.
From the comfortable hand placement to the integrated thumb grip, the Nauticam housing makes shooting this camera underwater very easy. All of the camera controls are clearly labeled, and the sculpted shutter button has an intuitive feeling not found in lesser housings. The video record button is easily identified by shape and color, and the proven rotary locking latch makes closing the housing simple and secure.
Other housing features include 2 fiber optic ports, easy access zoom lever, a 52mm threaded mount for auxiliary lenses, scratch resistant rear window, M10 threaded hole, and a cold shoe mount.
Key Camera Specifications
- 12 Megapixel BSI-CMOS 1/2.3
- TruePic VIII processor
- 3.0" LCD (460K Dots)
- 4K 30p
- 4K Timelapse Video
- FHD 120fps High Speed Video
- Manual Focus with Focus Peaking
- Action Track Sensor System
- Zero-lag Pro Capture Mode
- RAW Capture
- Microscope Modes
- 20fps Seq. Shooting
- High-Speed F2.0 Wide Angle Lens
- Sensor Shift Image Stabilization
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 50′ / 15m
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof from falls up to 7′ / 2.1m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
No posts found