Nauticam Sony RX100VI Underwater Ultimate Wide Angle Package
Optical Ocean Sales created this Ultimate package for the new and improved Sony RX100VI. This package contains everything you need to shoot the new Sony RX100VI. It includes the Nauticam NA-RX100VI complete with assembled Flexitray, external shutter release, vacuum leak detection valve, Nauticam WWL-1, Nauticam N50 Short Port w/ Bayonet Mount, a pair of Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobes with arms and clamps and a Kraken Hydra 1200 WSR focus light.
Sony RX-100VI Camera
Now featuring a Zeiss 24-200mm F2.8-4.5 lens, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 Mark VI is the latest addition to Sony's popular lineup of 1" enthusiast compacts. New to the Mark VI model are on-sensor phase detection AF, and a burst rate of 24 fps with full-time focusing. The AF system adds 315 AF points that cover 65% of the frame. The RX100 VI shoots 4K (UHD) 30fps video recording with full sensor readout at 100 Mbps.
The RX100 VI offers the same famous 20.1MP 1"-type stacked CMOS sensor, pop-up EVF and built-in Wi-Fi to transfer your photos without removing the camera from the housing.
Flexitray System Included
The ergonomic experience has been tailored for a photographer's right hand on the side of the housing, placing key controls literally at the users finger tips. A set of stainless steel handle brackets and mechanical shutter release trigger extension is included with every housing.
Vacuum Check System
The vacuum monitoring system including the M14 valve provides early warning for any problem with watertight integrity - which means peace of mind when shooting underwater. Simply use the included hand pump to pump a small amount of air out and the light turns green. If any air seems in through a bad oring, even a minute amount - the light turns yellow and then red when all vacuum is lost. Green means go!
Nauticam Wet Wide Lens - WWL-1
The WWL-1 is the highest quality wet-changeable underwater wide-angle conversion optic ever made, featuring unmatched contrast, overall sharpness, corner sharpness, and clarity. The design is truly full zoom through, allowing zoom to to be used as a tool for framing, and removable in water for close-up and macro shots.
N50 Port with Bayonet Mount
The N50 Short Port with Bayonet Mount port is designed to allow the NA-RX100VI to be used with the WWL-1 Wet Wide Lens or the CMC-1. The CMC-1 and WWL-1 can be interchanged underwater with this Bayonet Mount System, making the NA-RX100VI the ideal platform for shooting true wide-angle and macro on the same dive! The short port is limited to a maximum focal length (zoom) of 70mm.
Two Sea & Sea YS-D2J Underwater Photography Strobes
The Sea & Sea YS-D2J is setting new standards for power in a compact strobe is a very versatile underwater strobe. New Made in Japan model has improved quality and reliability. The auto DS-TTL exposure compensation function allows subtle lighting control by adjusting the Light Level dial in DS-TTL mode. Powered by four AA batteries, in a redesigned battery compartment, the YS-D2J offers a maximum light output of guide number 32. Keeping with the same great performance specs as the YS-D1, the YS-D2J has added an audible tone providing TTL and ready light confirmation. The YS-D2J also features a faster recycling time, and a rear glowing colored panel with easy-to-adjust controls.
Kraken Hydra 1200 - Wide, Spot, Red Focus Light with Auto Off-On
This new Kraken Hydra 1200 lumen light is part of the new line up from Kraken Sports. It has a lighted push button that switches between a wide 100° flood beam, a red focus beam, and a spot beam for use as a dive light. The button has a lighted battery strength indicator light. It has an 85 min run-time on high.
It also has an added Auto Flash Off feature. So when using it as a focus light it will automatically turn off when your strobe fires (if you want it to). It includes a YS mount.
This light is also a favorite of many macro shooters for the ability to use it for back and side lighting and having both flood, and spot beams built in to one light.
The Kraken Hydra lights come in a complete set that includes YS style mount, charger and a carrying case.
- Nauticam Pro Housing Set for Sony RX100VI
- Nauticam N50 Short Port with Bayonet Mount
- Nauticam WWL-1
- Nauticam Hard Cap for WWL-1
- Nauticam Buoyancy Collar for WWL-1
- 2x Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobe
- 2x Sea & Sea F/O Sync Cord
- 2x Kraken 8" Ball to Ball arm
- 2x Kraken 5" Ball to Ball Arm
- 6x Kraken Clamps
- Kraken Hydra 1200 WSR Focus Light
- Nauticam Long Cold Shoe Stem Mount
Sea & Sea YS-D2J
- [Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land)] : 32, 24 (with Diffuser 100 attached), 20 (with Diffuser 120 attached)
- [Beam Angle] : 80°x80° (without diffuser), 100°x100°(diffuser 100), 120° x 120° (diffuser 120)
- [Batteries] : 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- [Number of Flashes*1] : A: 150 Ni-MH: 250
- [Recycle time (full)*2] : A: 2.8 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- [Color temperature] : 5600K
- [Color temperature w/diffuser] : 5250K
- [Depth rating] : 100m / 330ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] （Excluding protruding part(s) and the arm holder.）: 87x135x111mm / 3.5 x 5.4 x 4.4 inches
- [Weight] : 650g / 22.8oz (w/o batteries)
- [Underwater weight] : 5g / 0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTL II, Slave TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 /4 / 5.6 /8 / 11 / 16 / 22 / 32 (11 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL II function
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: 5-pin Sync cord/N, Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
*1 Number of flashes and recycle time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use.
*2 Number of flashes and recycle time of Ni-MH batteries were tested on 2400 mAh batteries.
No posts found