Nauticam Sony RX100V Underwater Wide Angle Package
Optical Ocean Sales created this Wide Angle Package for the versatile Sony RX100V. This package is perfect for the serious underwater photographer that want to stay compact and still shoot amazing wide angle images. It includes the Nauticam NA-RX100V Housing with a Vacuum Valve, Flexitray, Kraken KRL-01 Wide Angle Lens, two powerful Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobes along with the Kraken Hydra 1000 Focus Light.
The Nauticam NA-RX100V underwater housing is the ultimate refinement of the three models that came before it, with ergonomics, reliability, and control access improved in each new product. The ergonomic experience has been tailored for a photographer's right hand on the side of the housing, placing key controls literally at the users finger tips.
Vacuum Check System
A Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve is installed that completes the vacuum leak detection system. This vacuum monitoring system provides early warning for any problem with watertight integrity - which means peace of mind when shooting underwater.
Kraken KRL-01 24mm Wide Angle Lens (M67)
This is an excellent domed, fisheye wet lens that can be added to most camera housings with a standard 67mm threaded mount. The Kraken KRL-01 fisheye conversion lens has a magnification ratio of 0.53. This will give up to 145 degrees field of view with a 24mm camera or 119 degrees with a 28mm lens.
The KRL-01 has been designed for optimum performance with compact cameras with up to 24mm (35mm camera equivalent).
Flexitray System Included
The ergonomic experience has been tailored for a photographer's right hand on the side of the housing, placing key controls literally at the users finger tips. Some users, especially those wearing cold water gloves, prefer shooting from handles such as the Nauticam Flexitray. To better support this style of shooting, a set of stainless steel handle brackets and a mechanical shutter release trigger extension is included with every housing.
Sea & Sea YS-D2J Underwater Photography Strobe
The Sea & Sea YS-D2J is setting new standards for power in a compact strobe is a very versatile underwater strobe. New Made in Japan model has improved quality and reliability. The auto DS-TTL exposure compensation function allows subtle lighting control by adjusting the Light Level dial in DS-TTL mode. Powered by four AA batteries, in a redesigned battery compartment, the YS-D2J offers a maximum light output of guide number 32. Keeping with the same great performance specs as the YS-D1, the YS-D2J has added an audible tone providing TTL and ready light confirmation. The YS-D2J also features a faster recycling time, and a rear glowing colored panel with easy-to-adjust controls.
Kraken Hydra 1000 Plus - Wide, Spot, Red Focus Light with Auto Off-On
This new Kraken Hydra 1000 lumen light is part of the new line up from Kraken Sports. It has a lighted push button that switches between a wide 100° flood beam, a red focus beam, and a spot beam for use as a dive light. The button has a lighted battery strength indicator light. It has an 85 min run-time on high.
It also has an added Auto Flash Off feature. So when using it as a focus light it will automatically turn off when your strobe fires (if you want it to). It includes a YS mount.
We've completed this great, compact underwater Nauticam RX-100V package with strobe mounting balls, arms, clamps, F/O cables and even a housing carrying bag.
- 17418P Nauticam Sony RX100V Set
- 25322 Nauticam Long Cold Shoe Stem Mount
- Kraken KRL-01 Wide Angle Lens
- 2 x SS-03117 Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobe
- 2 x SS-50128 Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Sync Cords
- 2 x Kraken B-YS 5" arm
- 2 x Kraken B-B 8" arm
- 4 x Kraken Clamps
- Kraken Hydra 1000 Light
Sea & Sea YS-D2J
- [Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land)] : 32, 24 (with Diffuser 100 attached), 20 (with Diffuser 120 attached)
- [Beam Angle] : 80°x80° (without diffuser), 100°x100°(diffuser 100), 120° x 120° (diffuser 120)
- [Batteries] : 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- [Number of Flashes*1] : A: 150 Ni-MH: 250
- [Recycle time (full)*2] : A: 2.8 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- [Color temperature] : 5600K
- [Color temperature w/diffuser] : 5250K
- [Depth rating] : 100m / 330ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] （Excluding protruding part(s) and the arm holder.）: 87x135x111mm / 3.5 x 5.4 x 4.4 inches
- [Weight] : 650g / 22.8oz (w/o batteries)
- [Underwater weight] : 5g / 0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTL II, Slave TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 /4 / 5.6 /8 / 11 / 16 / 22 / 32 (11 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL II function
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: 5-pin Sync cord/N, Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
*1 Number of flashes and recycle time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use.
*2 Number of flashes and recycle time of Ni-MH batteries were tested on 2400 mAh batteries.
Kraken Hydra 1000 WSR focus light
- Lumens: 1000 flood 800 spot
- Color Temp: 5500K (flood) 6500K (spot)
- Beam Angle: 100 Degrees Underwater
- Burn Time: 85 minutes @ 100% flood
- Switch: Dual push button on/off intensity adjustment with battery level indicator
- Flood: 100%/50%/25%
- Spot: 100%/50%/25%
- Red: 100%/50%/25%
- Depth Rating: 330ft/100m
No posts found