The Nauticam NA-A7RIV Housing for the Sony A7RIV Camera
A professional housing befitting of a top-of-the-line camera, the NA-A7RIV underwater housing provides fingertip access to all key camera controls in a rugged and reliable aluminum underwater housing. Ergonomic camera control access is one of the defining strengths of a Nauticam housing, and the NA-A7RIV continues this tradition. Essential camera parameter changes are made from the handles, without awkward reaches.
The NA-A7RIV housing inherits the core design elements from the Nauticam pro DSLR range, and bundles them in a more compact package. A patented port locking lever allows lens changes to be made in seconds. Opening the housing for quick battery and media changes is fast and easy with the locking housing latches. All aspects of the system are a seamless extension of the camera. There is also a new N100 to N120 35.5mm port adaptor II, (37305) featuring a gear box, for faster zoom and more focus control. NOTE: (37303) N100 to N120 35.5mm Adapter is NOT COMPATIBLE with the NA-A7IV.
New features of the NA-A7IV
- Increased zoom/focus gear ratio on the housing, which means faster and more precision control on the lens for video
- New handle bracket design to enhance the stability of handle control underwater
- New sealing O-ring design for LCD window
- M24 accessory port for HDMI 2.0 output connection
- Two more accessory ports on the rear housing: M14 x1, M16 x1
Sony Alpha a7R IV
The Sony a7R IV is the company's fourth generation, high-resolution full-frame mirrorless camera. The 61.0-megapixel full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor combined with BIONZ X imaging engine delivers unprecedented resolution, fine gradation, and low noise. Relative to previous generations, it promises more robust build quality, refined controls, the company's latest autofocus.
Despite its high resolution, it can shoot at up to 10 frames per second with full autofocus and shoot 4K video either from the full width of its sensor or from a Super 35 crop. It also gains a 16-shot high-resolution mode that can be used to generate 240MP images of static scenes
Sharing the same lens port accessories as the Nauticam NA-A9 and NA-A7RIII housings, a list of thirteen Sony FE mount lenses are currently supported. An adapter allows the entire N120 DSLR lens lineup to be used as well, supporting the popular Canon EF lenses attached to the a7R IV with an EF to Sony E mount lens adapter. Also available is an adapter to attach the water contact UW-Nikkor series lenses originally used on the Nikonos underwater range finder systems. From ultra-wide fisheye lenses to long macros, the Nauticam A7RIV system has all focal lengths covered.
Modern Optics for In Water Use
Inspired by the water contact lens designs of decades before, Nauticam is continually developing new optical accessories that raise the bar of what is possible in underwater imaging. Designed with modern lens-design software, and fully optimized for in-water use, these lenses provide significantly better performance than an in-air lens behind a dome or flat port alone.
An optional LED flash trigger (26302) provides rapid fire strobe triggering with optical slave strobes over fiber optic cables. A universal fiber optic cable set (26216) provides reliable triggering with all popular optical slave strobes!
Flash systems that use electrical sync cables can be connected to a Nikonos Bulkhead and Hotshoe (25056).
Nauticam build quality is simply unmatched, using cutting edge product design and modern, innovative manufacturing techniques that result in trouble free reliability. A bit like a fine Swiss time piece, the complexity under the hood results in a trouble free user experience that just works, and keeps working for years to come.
- 25624 M14 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- 25625 M16 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- 32201 Nauticam 180˚ straight viewfinder
- 32203 Nauticam 45˚ viewfinder
- 26302 Mini flash trigger for Sony (compatible with NA-A7/A7II/A9/A7RIII)
- 26216 Universal Optical Fiber Cable
- 28130 Hand Strap for 28113 (For NA-A7RIV)
- 25218 Mounting Ball Set for Tripod (for NA-A9/A7RIII/BMPCC/XT3)
- 25056 M14 Nikonos 5-pin bulkhead with universal hotshoe connection
Contrustion Material of Housing
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy, marine grade stainless steel hardware
Does the housing include a vacuum seal system?
- Electronics pre-installed (requires vacuum valve)
Sync cord compatibility of housing: optical/electrical/both
Optional view finders for housing
- 180 ̊ straight viewfinder (32201)
- 45 ̊ viewfinder (32203)
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight in air: 2.68kg
- Weight in water: 0.71kg includes camera and battery
- Dimensions: 348mm (W) × 200mm (H) × 123mm (D)
- Port Opening: N100
What's in the Box?
- NA-A7RIV Housing with Handles, and Set of Handle Brackets
- Spare Main O-ring (PN: 90120), O-ring remover and lubricant
- CR-2032 Battery (for Moisture Alarm)
- Set of Allen Keys
- Padded Travel Bag with Shoulder Strap
No posts found