Stay Safe! Our retail store has now reopened Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10-4, & Saturday 12-4! Phone sales and support are available Mon-Sat 10-4. We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
Nauticam & Kraken Sony A6500 Underwater Video/Photo Package
Nauticam & Kraken Sony A6500 Underwater Video/Photo System Package
Optical Ocean's great Nauticam Sony a6500 Underwater Video system package features matched components that will give you great results for your epic diving videos and still shots! You can shoot video and take photos and switch between the two at a press of a button! Featuring the Nauticam NA-6500 housing with a complete vacuum leak detection system, as well as a sharp, Kraken KRL-01 wide angle lens with a 140° field of view and two Kraken 3500S+ Video Lights. It even comes with an easy-to-use Kraken Remote Control! We've included a tray with ball mounts, arms, clamps and 4 multi-fiber optic sync cords for a complete, easy-to-use video/photo system!
Nauticam NA-6500 Underwater Housing for Sony a6500 Camera (17417)
The Sony a6500 is a great match for this high-quality, aluminum Nauticam NA-6500 housing. Depth rated to 300', Nauticam is known for ergonomics and great user experience. Key controls are placed at the photographer's fingertips. The housing is machined from a solid block of aluminum, then hard anodized making it impervious to salt water corrosion. The housing and accessories are light weight, and easy to assemble. The camera drops in without any control presetting, and lens port changes are effortless.
Nauticam build quality is well known by underwater photographers around the globe. Marine grade stainless and plastic parts complete the housing, and it is backed by a two year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Integrated Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection-Constant monitoring of water tight integrity when combined with an included Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve II.
- Redesigned Shutter Release: Based on DSLR designs, the shutter release is now an oversized lever, that's easy to reach.
- Patented Port Locking System- Lens ports are securely locked in place with our iconic port locking system.
- Stainless Steel Handle Brackets-Stiffening handle brackets are included with the housing.
- Flexitray Included! Tray and ball mounts along with the external shutter release are included.
- External Long-run Battery: Room for an optional external battery pack inside housing.
Kraken KRL-01 Wide Angle Lens (M67)
This is an excellent domed, fisheye wet lens that can be added to most camera housings with a standard 67mm threaded mount. The Kraken KRL-01 fisheye conversion lens has a magnification ratio of 0.53. The KRL-01 has been designed for optimum performance with compact cameras with up to 24mm (35mm camera equivalent). The mount is aluminum, the dome made from optical grade acrylic. Includes neoprene cover, rear cap and padded soft case.
Kraken Hydra 3500S+ Lumen Wide, Red, Spot and UV Video Light with "Burst" mode
The Kraken Hydra 3500+S lumen light has 2 buttons for ease of use, a water resistant light head for flood protection, as well as spot, flood and red beams. It features a COB LED for the best, and most uniform, flood beams for your photography and video needs.
New is the ability of the light to burst quickly to 4500 lumens when triggered by a fiber optic sync cord (not included) from your camera flash, working much like an external strobe.
This 3500+S Light a Spot and UV light along with the Wide and Red light. So it can be used as a regular dive light, or as a focus or video light as well. Divers who want to shoot fluorescent photography will have a strong purple light source. The two button layout means that you use one button to select the mode, the other to select the output level. No hard-to-remember sequences on a single button. Recharge time is about 3 hours from a completely drained state. Extra battery packs are available. The Kraken Hydra lights come in a complete set that includes ball and YS style mounts, spare orings, charger and a carrying case.
Kraken Remote Control
The Kraken Remote Control can completely control the light up and down, change modes, with two lights either together or independently, or even put them into sleep mode. A mount and four multi-fiber optic sync cords are included.
- Nauticam NA-A6500 Housing, Tray & Mounts
- Nauticam Port for the 16-50 PZ Lens
- Nauticam Zoom Gear for 16-50 lens
- Nauticam M14 II Vacuum Valve
- Kraken KRL-01 Wide Angle Lens
- x2 Kraken 3500S+ Video Lights with Burst Mode
- Kraken Remote Control
- Remote Control Mount
- 4x Multi-Fiber Sync Cords
- x2 Kraken 8" Ball to YS Arms
- x2 Kraken Clamps
Other configurations available, contact us for a quote!
Kraken 3500S+ Lights
- Lumens- 3500 Lumens, Strobes to 4500 lumens
- Beam Angle- 110 Degree Underwater
- Dual push button on/off intensity adjustment with battery level indicator
- Modes- Flood: 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%; Spot: 100%, 50%, 25%
- Depth Rating- 330ft/ 100m
- Weight: 500g on land / 250g underwater
- Included in Box- Light, Battery, Charger, YS Mount, Ball Mount, Lanyard Padded Carry Case
No posts found