Stay Safe! Our retail store has now reopened Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10-4, & Saturday 12-4! Phone sales and support are available Mon-Sat 10-4. We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
Nauticam Sony A6500 Ultimate System Photo Package
Optical Ocean Sales Nauticam NA-6500 Ultimate Underwater System Photo Package
A complete Ultimate Nauticam Sony a6500 System that can be used for high-quality reef to macro shots and video, utilizing the Sony 16-50mm EZ lens and high quality Nauticam external wet optics. It Includes the Nauticam NA-6500 Housing, Vacuum Valve, Port 45, Nauticam WWL Wide Angle Lens, Kraken Arms, two Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobes, Kraken Hydra 1200 WSR focus light. You're set to take high quality, wide angle photos with this great underwater a6500 system.
Nauticam NA-6500 Underwater Housing for Sony a6500 Camera (17417)
The Sony a6500 is a great match for this high-quality, aluminum Nauticam NA-6500 housing. Depth rated to 300', Nauticam is known for ergonomics and great user experience. Key controls are placed at the photographer's fingertips. The housing is machined from a solid block of aluminum, then hard anodized making it impervious to salt water corrosion. The housing and accessories are light weight, and easy to assemble. The camera drops in without any control presetting, and lens port changes are effortless.
Pioneering optical accessories elevate performance to a new level. Magnifying viewfinders, the sharpest super macro accessory lenses ever made, and now the most versatile wet mount wide angle lens (the WWL-1) combined with the NA-A6500 housing form a complete imaging system.
Nauticam build quality is well known by underwater photographers around the globe. Marine grade stainless and plastic parts complete the housing, and it is backed by a two year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Integrated Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection-Circuitry included as standard equipment provides constant monitoring of water tight integrity when combined with the included Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve II.
- Redesigned Shutter Release: Based on DSLR designs, the shutter release is now an oversized lever, that's easy to reach.
- Patented Port Locking System- Lens ports are securely locked in place with our iconic port locking system.
- Stainless Steel Handle Brackets-Stiffening handle brackets are included with the housing.
- Flexitray Included! Tray and ball mounts along with the external shutter release are included.
- External Long-run Battery: Room for an optional external battery pack inside housing.
Nauticam Wet Wide Angle Lens - WWL-1
Wet mountable 130° FOV 67mm glass wide angle lens fits many Nauticam compact housings. Super sharp wide angle lens. Uniquely, the lens also support full zoom through, meaning you do not have to take the lens off to go from reef scenic to fish portrait down to large-ish "macro" subject (like a frogfish). When more macro is needed, use the bayonet system to easily remove the WWL-1... this is huge versatility.
Two Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobes
The Sea & Sea YS-D2J is setting new standards for power in a compact strobe and is a very versatile underwater strobe. New Made in Japan model has improved quality and reliability. The auto DS-TTL exposure compensation function allows subtle lighting control by adjusting the Light Level dial in DS-TTL mode. Powered by four AA batteries, in a redesigned battery compartment, the YS-D2J offers a maximum light output of guide number 32. Keeping with the same great performance specs as the YS-D1, the YS-D2J has added an audible tone providing TTL and ready light confirmation. The YS-D2J also features a faster recycling time, and a rear glowing colored panel with easy-to-adjust controls.
Kraken Hydra 1200 - Wide, Spot, Red Focus Light with Auto Off-On
This new Kraken Hydra 1200 lumen light is part of the new line up from Kraken Sports. It has a lighted push button that switches between a wide 100° flood beam, a red focus beam, and a spot beam for use as a dive light. The button has a lighted battery strength indicator light. It has an 85 min run-time on high.
It also has an added Auto Flash Off feature. So when using it as a focus light it will automatically turn off when your strobe fires (if you want it to). It includes a YS mount.
This light is also a favorite of many macro shooters for the ability to use it for back and side lighting and having both flood, and spot beams built in to one light.
The Kraken Hydra lights come in a complete set that includes YS style mount, charger and a carrying case.
- Nauticam NA-A6500 Housing with Flexitray
- Nauticam M14 II Vacuum Valve
- Nauticam Macro Port for the 16-50 PZ Lens
- Nauticam Zoom Gear for 16-50 lens
- Nauticam Wet Wide Lens
- Nauticam M67 to Bayonet Converter
- Nauticam WWL Bouyancy Collar
- Nauticam WWL Hard Cap
- Nauticam Cold Shoe Mounting Stem
- x2 S&S YS-D2J Strobes
- x2 Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cords II
- x2 Kraken 8" + 5" Ball to Ball Arms, 6x Clamps
- Kraken Hydra 1200 WSR Focus Lght
No posts found