Optical Ocean Sales Nauticam NA-6500 Underwater Quality System Package
A complete Quality Nauticam Sony a6500 System that has everything you need to start shooting high-quality reef and macro shots utilizing the versatile Sony 16-50mm EZ lens. It Includes the Nauticam NA-6500 Housing, Vacuum Valve, Port 45, Kraken Arms, Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobe, and a Kraken Hydra 1000 WSR focus light. You're set to take high quality photos with this great underwater a6500 system.
Nauticam NA-6500 Underwater Housing for Sony a6500 Camera (17417)
The Sony a6500 is a great match for this high-quality, aluminum Nauticam NA-6500 housing. Depth rated to 300', Nauticam is known for ergonomics and great user experience. Key controls are placed at the photographer's fingertips. The housing is machined from a solid block of aluminum, then hard anodized making it impervious to salt water corrosion. The housing and accessories are light weight, and easy to assemble. The camera drops in without any control presetting, and lens port changes are effortless.
- Integrated Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection-Circuitry included as standard equipment provides constant monitoring of water tight integrity when combined with the included Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve II.
- Redesigned Shutter Release: Based on DSLR designs, the shutter release is now an oversized lever, that's easy to reach.
- Patented Port Locking System- Lens ports are securely locked in place with our iconic port locking system.
- Stainless Steel Handle Brackets-Stiffening handle brackets are included with the housing.
- Flexitray Included! Tray and ball mounts along with the external shutter release are included.
- External Long-run Battery: Room for an optional external battery pack inside housing.
Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobe
The Sea & Sea YS-D2J is setting new standards for power in a compact strobe and is a very versatile underwater strobe. New Made in Japan model has improved quality and reliability. The auto DS-TTL exposure compensation function allows subtle lighting control by adjusting the Light Level dial in DS-TTL mode. Powered by four AA batteries, in a redesigned battery compartment, the YS-D2J offers a maximum light output of guide number 32. Keeping with the same great performance specs as the YS-D1, the YS-D2J has added an audible tone providing TTL and ready light confirmation. The YS-D2J also features a faster recycling time, and a rear glowing colored panel with easy-to-adjust controls.
Kraken Hydra 1000 Plus - Wide, Spot, Red Focus Light with Auto Off-On
This new Kraken Hydra 1000 lumen light is part of the new line up from Kraken Sports. It has a lighted push button that switches between a wide 100° flood beam, a red focus beam, and a spot beam for use as a dive light. The button has a lighted battery strength indicator light. It has an 85 min run-time on high.
It also has an added Auto Flash Off feature. So when using it as a focus light it will automatically turn off when your strobe fires (if you want it to). It includes a YS mount. The Kraken Hydra 1000 comes in a complete set that YS style mount, charger and a carrying case.
- Nauticam NA-A6500 Housing with Flexitray
- Nauticam M14 II Vacuum Valve
- Nauticam Macro Port for the 16-50 PZ Lens
- Nauticam Zoom Gear for 16-50 lens
- Nauticam Cold Shoe Mounting Stem
- S&S YS-D2J Strobe
- Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cord II
- Kraken 8" Ball to Ball Arm
- Kraken 5" Ball to YS Arm
- 2x Kraken Clamps
- Kraken Hydra 1000 WSR Focus Lght
No posts found