Nauticam NA-EM1II Underwater Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Camera
Nauticam's rugged housing for the E-M1 MKII is crafted from solid aircraft aluminum, and can reach depths of 100m (300') with ease. The secure single rotating housing latch opens the housing back. The camera drops in easily. The housing is small, but not at the expense of functionality or ergonomics. Integrated handles provide a sturdy and comfortable base to operate the system from. An ergonomic shutter release lever, thumb lever for AE-L / AF-L, and well placed control dials provide the same operational feel as any Nauticam DSLR housing.The rear mounted housing o-ring makes maintenance simple. Dual fiber optic sync ports are standard and take advantage of the camera included FL-LM3 flash for strobe triggering. To make the most of the E-M1 Mark II’s excellent electronic view finder (EVF), Nauticam allows for installation of the acclaimed 45º and 180º magnified viewfinders, providing the ultimate in composition and focus ability.
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 MKII Camera
Introducing the OM-D E-M1 Mk II camera, an advanced system of innovative technology and features designed to forever change your photography. Up to 18 frames per second sequential shooting with precision C-AF Tracking. 121 Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF points. Up to 5.5 shutter speed steps of compensation with powerful in-body image stabilization. Paired with the superior resolution of M.Zuiko PRO lenses, the E-M1 Mark II will deliver brilliant imagery that’s coveted by professionals everywhere.
Integrated Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection
Circuitry included as standard equipment provides constant monitoring of water tight integrity when combined with an optional Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve (PN 25624). Green means safe to dive! A blue push button in the port mount allows the vacuum system to be reset, and recalibrate when changing lenses.
Port Locking Lever
The Nauticam port locking lever allows effortless port changes. No twisting required, just press and lock.
Extensive Accessory Lineup
The range of Nauticam accessories is unmatched, with multiple accessories available to customize the system to individual needs. A variety of lens ports support all popular lenses. Accessory lenses, like the revolutionary Compact Macro Converter (PN 81301) and Wet Wide Lens (PN 83201), attached with an easy to use bayonet system.
Integrated Handles with Stainless Steel Support Brackets
Rubberized handles and oversized controls are easy to operate even when wearing thick cold water gloves. Stiffening handle brackets are included with the housing, providing a solid "wobble free" attachment base to shoot from, even with heavy lighting systems.
One of the advantages of the m4/3 system is that lenses from both Olympus and Panasonic can be used, and between the two, an excellent selection of lenses for underwater use is available, including:
- Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro
- Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm F3.5-6.3 EZ
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6
- Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO
- Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 8mm f/1.8 PRO
- Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 7‑14mm f/2.8 PRO
- Panasonic Lumix G X VARIO 12-35mm F2.8 ASPH. POWER O.I.S.
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH
- Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH
- Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH
Rapid Fire Optical Triggering
The E-M1 Mark II camera with FL-LM3 flash is limited to 2-3 fps continuous shooting, even when a low manual power is selected in the camera flash menu. In situations where continuous optical shooting is required, Nauticam's Mini Flash Trigger (26306) can trigger external strobes over fiber optic at up to 10 frames per second! Electrical triggering of legacy wired strobe systems is possible via an electrical Nikonos style bulkhead (optional).
Strobes can be attached to the housing via included strobe mounting balls secured to the integrated handle system. A 10mm threaded accessory mounting location on the housing is the ideal position for a video light or monitor, a cold shoe mount is perfectly placed for a small focusing light.
Contrustion Material of Housing
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy, marine grade stainless steel hardware
Does the housing include a vacuum seal system?
- Electronics pre-installed (requires vacuum valve)
Sync cord compatibility of housing: optical/electrical/both
Optional view finders for housing
- 180º Straight Viewfinder (32204)
- 45º Viewfinder (32205)
• WWL-1, 83201
• CMC-1, 81301
• CMC-2, 81302
• Mini Flash Trigger for Olympus (26306)
• M14 Nikonos 5-pin bulkhead with universal hotshoe connection (25056) (25019 M16 to M14 step down adaptor required)
• M67 to Bayonet Mount Converter, 83213
• 180º Enhancing Viewfinder for MIL Housings(32204)
• 45º Enhancing Viewfinder for MIL Housings (32205)
• M14 Vacuum Valve (25624)
• Complete line of flat/dome ports for all major lenses, available in acrylic and glass
• Fiber optic cables for Inon (26214) and Sea&Sea (26215)
• Full line of mounting accessories for lighting, including mount balls, strobe adapters, arms, clamps, and specialty items
• Multiple styles of lanyards
• Lens holders, including flip-up
Details and Specifications
Depth Rating: 100m
Weight: 1.95 kg
Dimensions: 305mm x 175mm x 116mm W x H x D (w/ handles and mounting balls)
10/13/2014, 11:47 AM
10/13/2014, 11:38 AM
09/24/2014, 05:50 PM