Nauticam TTL Converter for Nikon
(Compatible with NA-D5/D500, Ikelite DS-161, Sea&Sea YS-250, YS-D1, YS-D2, Inon Z-240 strobes)
This flash trigger offers both optical and electrical triggering. Optical triggering is recommended for those flashes so equipped. (Compatible with NA-D5/D500, Ikelite DS-161, Sea&Sea YS-250, YS-D1, YS-D2, Inon Z-240 strobes).
Installation is very easy with just 2 screws you can update your housing from manual to TTL capability.
To trigger your strobes electrically, add the appropriate electrical bulkhead and connect to the flash trigger board via two red Micro-Match connectors.
Two new electrical bulkheads have been created just for this purpose.
#26074 Nikonos Style Bulkhead
#26075 Ikelite Style Bulkhead
Is manual flash possible?
Sure, and there are lots of ways to disable TTL. Likely the easiest way is to simply flick the switch on the external strobes from TTL to Pre-Flash Manual modes... Alternatively manual flash can be set by turning on "Auto FP" mode in the camera menu, or by setting a dip switch on the converter PCB.
Is Flash Exposure Compensation available?
Yes. Flash EV Comp can be set in the camera menu, or can be set on the flash head with some external flashes.
- Compatible cameras: All Nikon DSLR cameras
- Compatible underwater housings: Nauticam Housings for Nikon D600, D610, D750, D7100, D7200, D800, D800E, D810, D4, D4s
- Compatible underwater strobes: Inon D-2000, S-2000, Z-240, Sea&Sea YS-D1, YS-D2
- TTL outputs: 2 optical LEDs, 2 electric wire connectors (used with Nikonos Connector PN uwt.nf.5.m14)
- Maximum Fiber-optic cable length for “TTL” operation: 3m
- Maximum Fiber-optic cable length for “MANUAL” operation: 35m
- Fiber-optic cable type: Single-core cables, multi-core cables
- Camera pop-up flash operation: Also available (always have a back up)
- ISO camera range: 50-25,600
- Serial shooting: Available
- Switching “ON/OFF”: Automatic by camera command
- Battery type: CR2032 (2pcs.)
- Battery capacity (+20°C): 5-7 years, or 75,000 flashes.
- Operation temperature: -30°C to +40°C.
- Dimensions of main board: 63mm x 50mm x 13mm.
- Weight: 25g (excl. batteries).
No posts found