Nauticam Nikon D6 Underwater Ultimate System Package
Nauticam NA-D6 Ultimate Underwater Housing System Package for Nikon D6 DSLR
Optical Ocean’s Nauticam NA-D6 underwater package for the Nikon D6 professional full-frame camera gives you great options for shooting both macro and wide angle photos. This system is complete - loaded with extras and supports both the Sigma 15mmFE and Nikon 105mm VR macro lenses. A superior lighting package is included as well. Included are two OneUW strobes, dual sync cord and a powerful Kraken Hydra 1500 lumen dive/focus light, all mounted with high-quality Nauticam float arms and clamps. Just add your camera and lenses!
Nauticam NA-D6 Underwater Housing for Nikon D6 Camera
Nauticam's lineup of aluminum housings are designed with the user in mind offering easy assembly, proven durability, intuitive control placement and an extensive range of optics and accessories. The NA-D6 is designed specifically for the Nikon D6 to take advantage of the camera's customizability and powerful autofocus features.
Gone are the days of fumbling around for the right button as the action passes you bye. The NA-D6 is designed with the Nauticam's Mission Control philosophy, placing the most used controls within easy reach from the ergonomic handles. The NA-D6 features double thumb levers at the rear of the housing that trigger the AF-ON and REC buttons of the camera on the right side and PLAYBACK/INFO on the left. For the NA-D6 theyve been moved slightly forward to allow even easier access. Nested levers for ISO and the 'Pv' control are also located near the right handle for easy access. A dual action lever for 'Fn1' and 'Fn2' customizable buttons a the front of the camera has been redesigned for enhanced usability from the left handle.
Nauticam 180º Viewfinder with External Diopter Adjustment
We've included the Nauticam 180° viewfinder; it is able to provide a bright, clear and undistorted 1:1 image of the camera's finder for precise focusing and composition. The 180 Viewfinder is great for shooting big animals and allows you to keep your mask away from the back of the housing - no more smashed noses!
Long sighted or short sighted? The viewfinder features an external knob for eyesight compensation; hassle-free diopter adjustment can now be easily performed even when you are underwater, no disassembling of the viewfinder is necessary. It is simple to switch between the standard 0.66x and the Enhanced 180° viewfinder, as it is held in with a "keeper" oring. (a 45° viewfinder may be substituted.)
Key Housing Features
- Patented Port Locking System-Unveiled on the very first Nauticam DSLR housing in 2009, this locking lever has become a signature of the Nauticam brand. No twisting or threading action is required to mount a port,and it locks securely in place with this lever. Nauticam also offers locking extension rings, meaning a dome will never twist, even when used with a long extension ring.
- Housing Locking Latches-The industry's easiest to use housing closure system, requiring very little hand strength to close, secures the housing back in place. The latches are securely closed, but easy to open for a quick battery or memory card change.
- Multi Controller Pad-Located within easy reach of the right thumb, virtually recreates the Nikon D5 multi selector allowing full multidirectional use of this powerful tool, including diagonals. No other manufacturer has it.
- Integrated Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection-Circuitry included as standard equipment provides constant monitoring of water tight integrity.
- Stainless Steel Handle Brackets-Stiffening handle brackets are included with the housing. These brackets eliminate any flex or wobble when using big strobes, and provide multiple attachment points for lanyards or other accessories.
- Ergonomic Rubberized Grips-Another legendary Nauticam feature, these rubberized grips have been used every Nauticam DSLR housing release, and are some of the most comfortable in the business.
- Clear Control Labeling-All camera controls are clearly labeled, allowing easy identification.The redesigned LED Flash Triggering System has allowed for a much lower housing height. This the smallest, easiest to pack Nauticam Pro DSLR housing yet!Compared to NA-D4, the previous Nikon pro body housing from Nauticam, the smaller size is immediately apparent.
Ease of Use
No system is easier to assemble or break down. The camera drops into the housing with a quick release camera tray. The camera tray has an extending bracket that allows the AF-M selector to be easily positioned to match the camera. No controls need to be preset, as housing functions for dials and switches align automatically. The large 120mm housing port opening allows even the largest popular pro Nikon wide angle lenses (14-24 /2.8G) to be used, and the camera can even be mounted in the housing with this large lens attached.
Package includes vacuum valve along with an M28-M16 adapter for Nauticam's electronic vacuum leak detection system.
This system includes 2 ports:
The Macro Port Fits Nikon AF-S 105VRmm lens. Optical glass, aluminum anodized with 67mm thread. We've also included the Nauticam N120 Mount 140mm Optical Glass Fisheye Port to fit the Sigma 15mm FE and other similar lenses. Other zoom/fisheye lenses are available, but will require other gears and extensions, please contact us for a quote.
Nauticam Arm System
We've added in Nauticam arms in a user friendly configuration; 8" float arms, long cmaps for ease of use, and extra ball mounts on the housing.
Kraken Hydra 1500 - Wide, Spot, Red Focus Light with Auto Off-On
NEW VERSION, now with 1500 lumens! The Hydra 1500 focus light has a lighted push button that switches between a wide 100° flood beam, a red focus beam, and a spot beam for use as a dive light. The button has a lighted battery strength indicator light. It has an 85 min run-time on high.
It also has an added Auto Flash Off feature. So when using it as a focus light it will automatically turn off when your strobe fires (if you want it to). It includes a YS mount.
This light is also a favorite of many macro shooters for the ability to use it for back and side lighting and having both flood, and spot beams built in to one light.
The Kraken Hydra lights come in a complete set that includes a Kraken YS style mount, charger and a carrying case.
Dual OneUW ONE160x Nikon i-TTL Digital Strobe System
At the heart of this advanced electronics system is a powerful CPU that manages the entire strobe with sophisticated digital communication software between the camera and the strobe, perfectly interfaced with the i-TTL protocols by Nikon. This operating mode allows us to get very accurate exposure of flash light without the aid or interposition of any converter. OneUW strobes now include HSS operation, you can sync at the highest shutter speeds for macro or close in shots! Selected component with strict quality parameters and an intelligent management of all the operational functions of the strobe ensure a very high level of reliability.
The body is made from a solid block of aluminum alloy machined with ultra-modern multi-axis CNC machining centers. The aluminum is surface treated and protected by a hard anodic oxidation with nanotech quartz coating which makes surface hydrophobic. All control shafts are made of stainless steel with double sealing o-ring. The various technical polymers selected for molding are extremely robust and perfectly suitable for use in water. The robustness of the realization allows the use of strobe in all technical dives, hyperbaric tests are performed at pressures equivalent to 200 meters depth.
Inteligent Rechargable Battery Packs
The One UW strobes utilize a NiMh rechargeable battery pack that is installed with a locking rotary switch. Battery strength is displayed on the strobe.
To obtain these results, OneUW have designed the layout of the controls simplifying and rationalizing their functionality: no buttons, no switches, just two large lever selectors, a multifunction rotary control switch and a large, easily readable control display.
External Flash Triggering
The OneUW Strobes feature built-in i-TTL exposure. This requires an electrical sync cord. This is one of the most accurate strobe exposure systems available. The OneUW Strobes can also be triggered in manual mode via fiber optic sync cords using the pre-installed Nauticam manual optical flash trigger.
The package includes a nikonos TTL electrical bulkhead and hotshoe, and a dual electrical cable.
Other port/lens configurations are available. Please contact us.
- 17225 Nauticam D6 Housing
- M16 Vacuum Valve, M28-M16 adapter
- 25013 Nauticam Nikonos TTL Electrical Bulkhead
- 18702 Macro Port 87
- 18810 140mm Optical Glass Fisheye Port
- Kraken Hydra 1500 lumen light
- Nauticam stem mount for light
- 2x OneUW Strobes
- 2x OneUW Dome diffusers
- 2x OneUW Dome diffuser covers
- OneUW Dual Strobe Electrical Sync Cord
- 2x 72216 Nauticam 8" Float Arms
- 2x 72203 Nauticam 5" Arms
- 2x 25221 Nauticam Housing Mount Ball
- 5x 72501 Nauticam Clamp
- 2x 72503 Nauticam Long Clamps
- 28130 Nauticam Handstrap
- 25413 27cm Nauticam Lanyard
No posts found