Nauticam NA-D6 Nikon D6 Underwater Housing
Nauticam NA-D6 Underwater Housing for Nikon D6 Camera (17225)
Nauticam's lineup of aluminum housings are designed with the user in mind offering easy assembly, proven durability, intuitive control placement and an extensive range of optics and accessories. The NA-D6 is designed specifically for the Nikon D6 to take advantage of the camera's customizability and powerful autofocus features.
Gone are the days of fumbling around for the right button as the action passes you bye. The NA-D6 is designed with the Nauticam's Mission Control philosophy, placing the most used controls within easy reach from the ergonomic handles. The NA-D6 features double thumb levers at the rear of the housing that trigger the AF-ON and REC buttons of the camera on the right side and PLAYBACK/INFO on the left. For the NA-D6 theyve been moved slightly forward to allow even easier access. Nested levers for ISO and the 'Pv' control are also located near the right handle for easy access. A dual action lever for 'Fn1' and 'Fn2' customizable buttons a the front of the camera has been redesigned for enhanced usability from the left handle.
HMDI and Ethernet
Connectivity to external monitors via HDMI or external controls over Ethernet are facilitated through the bulkheads of the NA-D6. The housing has M28 and M14 bulkheads at the front and a rear M16. Check the Resources section for compatible monitor and ethernet configurations.
The NA-D6 ships with a pre-installed manual LED flash trigger which provides reliable flash triggering for the majority of optically triggered external underwater strobes. Strobe power must still be adjusted on the strobe itself. A TTL version of the flash trigger (26308) is also available to provide automatic exposure control with compatible strobes. These flash triggers are self powered by replaceable batteries.
Optics and Accessories
Even a camera as capable as the D6 is only as good as the glass in front of it. The Nauticam N120 Port System supports a wide variety of Nikon F Mount lenses with both optical0-glass and acrylic port options. For those looking for even higher optical quality and flexibility, The NA-D6 can also take advantage of Nauticam's water-contact optics. Wide Angle Conversion Lenses such as the WACP-1, WACP-2 provide up to 140º of ultra-sharp wide-angle coverage with a ~0" minimum focus distance. For super-macro the SMC-1 and SMC-2 deliver up to 4x magnification when used with compatible lenses expanding what is possible underwater. Nauticam's magnifying viewfinders, available in both 45º and 180º versions allow for easier use of the D6's large, bright optical viewfinder and can be installed in minutes without tools.
- Patented Port Locking System-Unveiled on the very first Nauticam DSLR housing in 2009, this locking lever has become a signature of the Nauticam brand. No twisting or threading action is required to mount a port,and it locks securely in place with this lever. Nauticam also offers locking extension rings, meaning a dome will never twist, even when used with a long extension ring.
- Housing Locking Latches-The industry's easiest to use housing closure system, requiring very little hand strength to close, secures the housing back in place. The latches are securely closed, but easy to open for a quick battery or memory card change.
- Multi Controller Pad-Located within easy reach of the right thumb, virtually recreates the Nikon D5 multi selector allowing full multidirectional use of this powerful tool, including diagonals. No other manufacturer has it.
- Integrated Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection-Circuitry included as standard equipment provides constant monitoring of water tight integrity when combined with an optional Nauticam M16 Vacuum Valve II (PN 25625).
- Stainless Steel Handle Brackets-Stiffening handle brackets are included with the housing. These brackets eliminate any flex or wobble when using big strobes, and provide multiple attachment points for lanyards or other accessories.
- Ergonomic Rubberized Grips-Another legendary Nauticam feature, these rubberized grips have been used every Nauticam DSLR housing release, and are some of the most comfortable in the business.
- Clear Control Labeling-All camera controls are clearly labeled, allowing easy identification.The redesigned LED Flash Triggering System has allowed for a much lower housing height. This the smallest, easiest to pack Nauticam Pro DSLR housing yet!Compared to NA-D4, the previous Nikon pro body housing from Nauticam, the smaller size is immediately apparent.
Housing Rated Depth to 300'
|Dimensions||368mm(W) x 233mm (H) x 147mm(D)|
|Weight in air||3.8kg|
|Weight in water||0.05kg (incl. camera and battery)|
- Magnifying Viewfinders
- 180º Enhancing Viewfinder (32201)
- 45º Enhancing Viewfinder (32203)
- Optical and Electrical TTL Converter
- TTL Converter for NA-D6, Sea & Sea YS-D and Inon Series Strobes (26307)
- TTL Converter for NA-D6, Ikelite Strobes (26308)
- TTL Converter for NA-D6, Sea & Sea YS-250 Strobes (26309)
- M14 Nikonos 5-pin Bulkhead II with Red Micro-Match Connector (26074)
- M14 Ikelite Style Bulkhead II with Red Micro-Match Connector (26075)
Patent Pending Super Macro Converter (81201), providing 2.3:1 reproduction ration with the popular AF-S 105mm /2.8G VR Macro Lens
M16 Vacuum Valve (25612)
Complete line of flat and dome ports for all major lenses, available in acrylic and glass
Locking port extension rings from 10mm to 90mm
Monitor/Recorder Housing for Atomos Ninja2 (17902) or Shogun (17904)
Monitor Housing for SmallHD 502 Monitor (17906)
Fiber optic cables for Inon (26211) and Sea&Sea (26212)
Full line of mounting accessories for lighting, including mount balls, strobe adapters, arms, clamps, and specialty items
Multiple styles of lanyards
Lens holders, including flip-up
Focus and Zoom gears for many Nikon, Tokina, and Sigma lenses
Handle accessories including smaller handles, handle extensions for cold water diving
No posts found