Stay Safe! Our retail store is open for mail order and phone support! We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. We are now able to offer curbside pickup for local orders, by appointment. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
Nauticam Canon 80D Underwater Housing
Nauticam NA-80D Underwater Housing for Canon 80D DSLR Camera
No other housing allows for the level of precision and control of the Canon 80D's functionality underwater as the Nauticam NA-80D. The NA-80D is designed to place the most important controls as your fingertips, within easy reach without having to move your hands from the ergonomic handles.
The locking cam-try securely mounts the camera inside the housing ensuring proper fit and function of all the controls.
The core control layout, proven by generations of existing housings in the field, is retained here. This design consistency results in immediate familiarity with the control layout for people that have used Nauticam housings before, and a thoroughly refined and field tested design for newcomers to the brand.
The new Nauticam NA-80D housing incorporates technology from the Nauticam housings that came before it, but features enhanced ergonomics, more and better control access, and reduced size/weight thanks to cutting edge manufacturing processes.
Key NA-80D Features:
|Rugged housing body milled from solid aluminum||100m depth rating and built to last|
|Patented port locking lever||Easy and safe port mounting, solidly locks port in place|
|Knobby command dials||Can be operated even with thick gloves on|
|Patented housing locking latches||Secure but easy to use|
|Rubberized handle grips||Comfortable and placed for optimum access to controls|
|Lens release button||Easy changeout of lenses without removing camera from housing|
|Drop in camera tray||No need to preset controls, just drop in and it is ready to go|
|Fiber optic ports||Optical TTL with Inon and Sea&Sea strobes|
|3 Bulkhead ports||For optional HDMI or sync cable bulkheads|
|Viewfinder, 0.66x||Enhanced 180º and 45º viewfinders optional|
|Laser cut stainless steel handle brackets||For extra stability when using heavy lighting. Now even lighter weight!|
|Light mounting balls||2 handle mounted balls standard, mounting balls for housing optional|
|Tripod mounting points||Important for macro video shooters|
|Control labeling||Easy to find and understand control functions|
|Integrated Electronic Vacuum/Leak Detection System||Status of the watertight security of the housing at a glance|
Optional accessories available for the NA-80D:
• 180º Enhancing Viewfinder
• 45º Enhancing Viewfinder
• Complete line of ports for all major lenses
• Locking port extension rings from 10mm to 70mm
• Monitor Housing for SmallHD DP4 Monitor and Atomos Ninja-2 Recorder/Monitor
• Fiber optic cables for Inon and Sea & Sea
• Flash Trigger for Canon
• Full line of mounting accessories for lighting, including mount balls, strobe adapters, arms, clamps, and specialty items
• Multiple styles of lanyards
• Lens holders, including flip-up
• Focus and Zoom gears for many Canon, Tokina, and Sigma lenses
• Port Adapters for Aquatica, Ikelite, Inon, Nexus M5 & M6, Sea & Sea NX, Seacam, Subal Version 3 & 4, and Zillion
• Handle accessories including smaller handles, handle extensions for cold water diving
• Vacuum Check Valves
No posts found