Nauticam Sony A6500 & Dual 5000 Lumen OrcaTorch Underwater Video Package
A complete Nauticam Sony a6500 System that has everything you need to start shooting high-quality reef and macro shots utilizing the Sony 16-50mm EZ lens. It Includes the Nauticam NA-6500 Housing, Vacuum Valve, Port 45, two Orca Torch D910V 5000 Lumen Video Lights, two Kraken 5" Arms, and four Standard Clamps. You're set to shoot high quality video with this compact underwater a6500 system. Add an optional Kraken KRL-01 Wide Angle Lens to allow up to 145 degrees field of view at 24mm (camera and housing dependent).
Nauticam NA-6500 Underwater Housing for Sony a6500 Camera (17417)
The Sony a6500 is a great match for this high-quality, aluminum Nauticam NA-6500 housing. Depth rated to 300', Nauticam is known for ergonomics and great user experience. Key controls are placed at the photographer's fingertips. The housing is machined from a solid block of aluminum, then hard anodized making it impervious to salt water corrosion. The housing and accessories are light weight, and easy to assemble. The camera drops in without any control presetting, and lens port changes are effortless.
- Integrated Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection-Circuitry included as standard equipment provides constant monitoring of water tight integrity when combined with the included Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve II.
- Redesigned Shutter Release: Based on DSLR designs, the shutter release is now an oversized lever, that's easy to reach.
- Patented Port Locking System- Lens ports are securely locked in place with our iconic port locking system.
- Stainless Steel Handle Brackets-Stiffening handle brackets are included with the housing.
- Flexitray Included! Tray and ball mounts along with the external shutter release are included.
- External Long-run Battery: Room for an optional external battery pack inside housing.
OrcaTorch D910V 5000 Lumen Video Light
The OrcaTorch D910V is a high CRI neutral white video light for underwater photography. The compact and powerful D910V adds color and brilliance to your underwater photos and videos.
It features a COB (chip-on-board) CREE LED array to create even illumination with a 5000 lumen output and 120 degree wide angle beam. With the industry’s first magnetic fast charging technology, the light can be charged without taking out the battery.
It's easy to operate with its magnetic slide switch and battery indicator. Comes with a hard case, ball mount, charger and spares.
- CREE COB LED
- 120 degree wide angle beam
- 50 minute run-time on high
- Color temperature 5700K
- CRI: RA 92
- Dimensions: 130 x 53mm / 5 x 2 in
- Weight: 430 gm / 15.2 oz
- Magnetic fast charging system with a short charging time of 2.5hr
- Standard included battery pack
- Titanium alloy switch controls 3 power settings
- LED indicator displays the battery remaining charge
- Safe lock function, prevents accidental use
- LED Charging indicator
- Intelligent Over-Heat protection, etc.
- Nauticam NA-A6500 Housing with Flexitray
- Nauticam M14 II Vacuum Valve
- Nauticam Macro Port for the 16-50 PZ Lens
- Nauticam Zoom Gear for 16-50 lens
- Kraken 5" Ball to Ball Arm (x2)
- Kraken Standard Clamp (x4)
- Orca Torch D910V Video Light (x2)
No posts found