Kraken KRL-09S Wide Angle Conversion Lens
Kraken KRL-09S Wide Angle Conversion Lens for SLR/DSLR
No longer do you have to go on a dive dedicated to a macro lens, simply bring along your KRL-09S and have easy access to wide angle. This wet lens is designed to be used with a 60mm macro lens, when attached it will give you 154° FOV. Lens will work with APS-C, or FX. It is important to make sure if using with a flip adapter that you get the lens as close to the lens port as possible. We have designed the lens body to have a higher, and lower thread to work with as many applications as possible. Built in buoyancy means this lens only ways 212g UW! Dome is made of durable optical grade polycarbonate, the beauty of this is that it can be easily buffed, or swapped out if damaged.
Dry, inert gas is injected into the lens during manufacture. No humidity in the air space of the lens reduces any possibility of fogging to a minimum. The mount is aluminum, the dome made from optical grade acrylic.
Includes neoprene cover, rear cap and padded soft case.
Please see Specifications tab for lens compatibility.
7 elements; 6 groups (6 Glass 1 Poly Carb)
|Compatible Camera (Up To) Sensor Size||
Sensor Size: 36mm x 24mm (Full Frame)
|Field of View Conversion||
60mm(39.7°) → 4.9mm(154.8°)
Optical Grade Polycarbonate Resin
Optical Glass / Multi Layer BBAR Coating
|Lens Barrel\Body Construction||
Aluminum with Type II Anodizing
M67 x P.075
~125mm x 135mm
Lens Compatible for KRL09S
Full Frame and APS-C Format
1. EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
2. EF-S17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
3. EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM
4. EF24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
5. EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM
6. EF85mm f/1.8 USM
7. EF85mm f/1.4L IS USM
8. EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
9. RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM
10. RF 85mm f/1.2L USM DS
11. RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS USM
12. RF 28-70mm f/2L USM
13. RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
1. AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 85mm F/3.5G ED VR
2. AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6G
3. AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm F/3.5-5.6G ED VR
4. AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6G VR
5. AD-S DX Nikkor 16-80 F/2.8-4E ED VR
6. AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 17-55mm F/2.8 IF-ED
7. AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED
8. AF-S Nikkor 85mm F/1.4G
9. AF-S Nikkor 85mm F/1.8G
10. AF-S VR Micro Nikkor 105mm F/2.8G IF-ED
11. AF 24-85MM F/2.8-4D IF
12. AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm F/3.5-4.5G ED VR
13. AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm F/2.8G ED
14. AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm F/2.8E ED VR
15. NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S
1. E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
2. FE85mm F1.8
3. FE85mm F1.4 GM
4. FE 90mm F2.8 Macro G OSS
5. FE 28-60mm F4-F5.6
6. FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS
7. FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM
8. Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS
Micro 4/3 Format
1. M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 30mm F3.5 Macro
2. M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm F1.8
3. M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ
4. M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm F3.5-6.3 EZ
5. M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO
6. M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-45mm F4.0 PRO
7. M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm F1.2 PRO
1. LUMIX G MACRO 30mm F2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
2. LEICA DG MACRO-ELMARIT 45mm F2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
3. LEICA DG NOCTICRON 42.5mm F1.2 ASPH. POWER O.I.S.
4. LUMIX G 42.5mm F1.7 ASPH. POWER O.I.S.
5. LUMIX G VARIO 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
6. LUMIX G X VARIO 12-35mm F2.8 II ASPH. POWER O.I.S.
Those cameras able to zoom to 60mm (35mm Equivalent) focal length
No posts found