Ikelite Underwater Housing, Olympus Tough TG-6 Camera and Strobe Deluxe Kit (6233.11)
The Ikelite underwater housing, Olympus Tough TG-6 camera and strobe deluxe kit provides you with everything you need to shoot great underwater photos, including the TG-6 camera! This lightweight package is great for travel and contains a red Olympus TG-6, underwater housing (6233.06), DS-51 strobe, action tray II with left handle, TTL reciever, compact arm and sync cord.
Ikelite's TG-6 housing is designed for a deeper depth rating and more robust handling than the comparable Olympus brand model. The front of the lens port has a standard 67mm thread for the direct attachment of most popular wide angle and macro wet lenses.
Controls are provided for all important camera functions. A side-mounted trigger-type shutter lever is more comfortable to use than top mounted styles.
DS51 Strobe with RC1 TTL Receiver
The DS51 strobe with RC1 TTL Receiver are the perfect companions to the TG-6 system. The RC1 allows the camera to communicate timing information directly to the DS51 strobe. Compared to other slave TTL systems, the RC1 provides more accurate exposure, improves camera battery life, and allows you to take more photos faster. The DS51 accepts 4 AA batteries (not included) and is super compact and lightweight.
Due to the position of the camera's flash in relation to its lens, the built-in flash is not suitable to illuminate photos under water.
Action Tray II with Quick Release Handle
The included tray is designed to be super slim and streamlined for comfortable use underwater and ease of travel. The Quick Release Handle features a cushy rubber over-molded grip and our signature quick detachment point for the included ball arm.
The housing's shutter trigger lever may be extended using the optional Trigger Extension # 4077.93 for more comfortable use when using a Right-Hand Quick Release Handle # 2605.05 (extension and right-hand handle sold separately).
The hard anodized aluminum ball arm is more flexible and versatile than arms using pop bead style or "flex" components. The ball arm system provides a huge variety of mounting options for attachment of optional focus lights and other accessories.
Wide Angle, Macro + Filters
Ikelites' 3" diameter ports feature a 67mm thread on the front for the easy attachment of external wide angle and macro wet lenses. Wide angle lenses make objects appear smaller, so that you can fit more into your frame underwater. Macro close-up lenses make small objects appear larger, so that tiny creatures will fill your frame.
- Sensor Effective Resolution / Type
- 12 Megapixel BSI CMOS
- TruePic™ VIII
- Focusing System
- CMOS Contrast Detection (with AF Illuminator)
- 50ft (15m) - IPX8
- 7ft (2.1m)
- 220lbf (100kgf)
- 14°F (-10°C)
- Yes - IP6X
- Rear Monitor
- NEW 1,040k-dot, 3.0" LCD Monitor
- 4K 30p
- 4K Timelapse Video
- FHD 120fps High Speed Video
- Sequential Shooting Speed
- 20fps [H] mode 5fps [L] mode
- [Pro Capture] : approx 10 fps
- Special Features
- Bright F2.0 Lens
- Pro Capture
- In-camera Focus Stacking
- Microscope Modes
- NEW Selectable Underwater White Balance Modes
- Action Track Sensor System & NEW Data Imprint
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- Controls for all camera functions except Log Switch
- Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water
- Two 1/4-20 thread tray mounts with 3" spacing
- 1.1 lb (500 g)
- 6.2 x 5.5 x 3.6" (158 x 141 x 85 mm)
- 3.0" diameter glass lens port
- 2 year limited warranty
- 300 ft (90 m) depth rating
- TTL mode with compatible Ikelite TTL systems
- Manual power modes in 6 1/2-stop increments
- Color temperature 5700K
- Guide number 17 m at ISO 100
- Coverage angle 70° without diffuser - 80° with diffuser
- Recycles in 3.5 seconds or less
- Accepts 4 AA cell Alkaline, Li-ion, NiMH or NiCad batteries (not included)
- Dimensions 3.2 x 4.7 in (81 x 119 mm)
- Weight 20 oz (590 g)
- Neutral buoyancy in fresh water
In the Box:
- Ikelite Underwater Housing # 6233.06
- Ikelite DS51 Strobe # 4044.1
- Ikelite Compact Ball Arm # 4080.05
- Ikelite RC1 TTL Receiver # 4412
- Ikelite Fiber Optic Cord # 4501
- Ikelite Action Tray II with Left-Handle # 2605.04
- Olympus Stylus TOUGH TG-6 Digital Camera (Red)
- Olympus LI-92B Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (3.6V, 1350mAh)
- Olympus CB-USB8 Cable (26")
- Olympus F-2AC AC Adapter
- Olympus Wrist Strap
- Olympus Software CD-ROM
No posts found