Stay Safe! Our retail store has now reopened Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10-4, & Saturday 12-4! Phone sales and support are available Mon-Sat 10-4. We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
Ikelite Sony A7II, A7RII and A7SII Underwater Housing
Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony A7II, A7RII and A7SII Cameras
A full featured and durable waterproof housing for Sony Alpha A7II, A7RII and A7SII Mirrorless full-frame cameras.
True Sony TTL
This housings supports your choice of shooting with manual strobe exposure or adding a TTL converter depending on your application. The flash bulkhead is located on the top of the case to alleviate strain on the sync cord.
You can enjoy the fastest and most accurate TTL exposure on the market by adding the ST1K TTL Kit for Sony Alpha #47040 and a compatible Ikelite DS strobe. Exposure compensation can be used added or subtracted in the camera.
Reliable locking connectors between the hotshoe and bulkhead make it easy to install the optional ST1K TTL Kit for Sony Alpha or carry back up parts when traveling to remote locations.
The New Dry Lock (DL) Port System
The single most important feature is the new Dry Lock (DL) port system. This exciting new system is designed to be robust and easy to assemble. It is built for reliable performance in the most remote of locations, meaning that their are no complex moving parts that may break and jeopardize your shoot.
Our new DL series ports are lighter and more adaptable than their FL counterparts. They accommodate popular large diameter, full-frame lenses with ease. If you're considering shooting professional quality lenses like the Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L III, then the DL system is essential.
Most popular zoom lenses and select lens focus rings can be engaged using a simple yet effective gearing system that puts adjustment right at your fingertips. A large, soft-touch lobed knob on the side of the housing makes fine tuned adjustments a breeze. Zoom and focus gears differ depending on which lens you are using. All are lightweight and affordable. Zoom gears sold separately.
A compact mounting tray attaches to the camera's tripod attachment point and slides into the front of the housing simply and securely.
Sony created a fantastic control set for this camera series, mimicked in the housing by larger controls and push buttons which are easy to access even with thick gloves. Control symbols laser engraved into the back of the housing will never peel off or fade even with years of use.
With a system of this caliber, a tray with handle is essential for the attachment of lighting and comfortable handling in a wide variety of shooting scenarios. This housing includes a balanced aluminum tray with our signature quick release handle for easy attachment and removal of strobes and video lights. This unique handle is curved slightly to fit the natural curvature of your hand, and features a soft over-mold which makes it a delight to hold. The complete tray and handle detaches quickly with the removal of two screws for travel. A new modular tray provides a 1/4-20 tripod mount and allows for the attachment of a second right-hand handle to the existing tray.
Vacuum System Included
The included vacuum valve allows you to vacuum test the housing to check for leaks prior to putting your expensive equipment in the water. Use of the vacuum valve requires a compatible Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011, sold separately. However, OOS strongly suggests the addition of the Leak Sentinel Electronic vacuum check system that monitors the housing both before, and during, the dive and warns you of any problems, before they become leaks.
This housing requires the addition of a compatible Lens Port for waterproof operation. Lens Port not included.
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera controls; Controls are not provided for the Diopter adjustment dial, AF/MF/AEL switch lever, or Control wheel
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- 4.8 lb (2.2 kg)
- 9.3 x 7.0 x 6.5" (236 x 178 x 168 mm)
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 1 year limited warranty
In the Box
- Rear o-ring # 0132.59
- Front o-ring # 0132.45
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67
- Port Hole Cover # 0200.92
- Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.5
- 4-40 Hex Key # 0945.11
- 1/16" Hex Key # 0945.16
- 1/8" Hex Key # 0945.18
- Control + Push Button Tip Assortment # 9249
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc Tube # 0184.2
No posts found