Stay Safe! Our retail store has now reopened Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10-4! Phone sales and support are available Mon-Sat 10-4. We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
Ikelite Underwater Housing for Nikon Z7
Ikelite Underwater Housing for Nikon Z7 Camera
A full featured and durable waterproof housing for Nikon Z7 Mirrorless full-frame camera.
Nikon Z7 Mirrorless Camera
Nikon's first full frame mirrorless interchangeable lens camera is finally here. The weather sealed body packs a 45.7 megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor and is capable of continuous shooting up to 9 fps. Its hybrid AF system and 5-axis in-body image stabilization are usable when shooting stills or 4K ultra HD video.
In addition to the series of new Z mount lenses to be released progressively, Nikon shooters can also use their favorite F mount lenses thanks to the new FTZ Adapter.
The New Dry Lock (DL) Port System
This housing features our robust Dry Lock (DL) port system. "Dry Lock" refers to the placement of the o-ring on the outside of the port mount. This improves visibility and reduces the chances of water dropping onto your precious camera sensor. DL ports are the lightest on the market, yet robust and capable of standing up to rough surf. Attachment is quick and secure. A system of extensions can accommodate a huge variety of lenses with ease.
Most popular zoom lenses and select lens focus rings can be engaged using simple gearing that puts adjustment right at your fingertips. A large, soft-touch knob on the side of the housing makes fine tuned adjustments a breeze. Zoom and focus gears differ depending on which lens you are using. Zoom gears sold separately.
*Ikelites DL Lens Port Chart is in the process of being updated with Z mount lenses and F mount lenses with FTZ Adapter. This information will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
Controls and Set-Up
Shutter and AF-ON levers stand out with super sensitive and natural feeling curved levers. Both controls can be extended using the optional Trigger Extension (4077.93) for more comfortable use when using a right-hand quick release handle.
All push button controls are machined and hard anodized aluminum to reduce weight and resist salt build-up. The back of the housing is laser engraved with control symbols which will never fade or fall off.
The camera mount is front-loading for easy installation and removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing. The camera mounting plate does not need to be removed from the camera for surface use or when changing the battery or memory cards. The mounting plate features a 1/4-20 threaded mount on the bottom so that it can be attached to a tripod on the surface.
Vacuum System Included
The included vacuum valve allows you to add an optional vacuum system to check for leaks before enteing the water.
This housing requires the addition of a compatible Lens Port for waterproof operation. Lens Port not included.
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera controls;
- Controls are not provided for Joystick up/down/left/right, Fn1, Fn2, Diopter adjustment dial, or DOF button
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- 4.7 lb (2.15 kg)
- 8.75 x 6.875 x 6.5" (220 x 175 x 165 mm)
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 2 year limited warranty
In the Box
- Rear O-ring # 0132.61 (installed)
- Front O-ring # 0132.45 (installed)
- Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900 (installed)
- Port Hole Cover # 0200.92 (installed)
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.7 (installed)
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67 (installed)
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06
- .050" Hex Key # 0945.11
- 1/16" Hex Key # 0945.16
- Silicone Lubricant # 0184.1
No posts found