Ikelite 200DLM/B Underwater Housing for Olympus O-MD E-M1 Mark II
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 MKII Camera
Introducing the OM-D E-M1 Mk II camera, an advanced system of innovative technology and features designed to forever change your photography. Up to 18 frames per second sequential shooting with precision C-AF Tracking. 121 Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF points. Up to 5.5 shutter speed steps of compensation with powerful in-body image stabilization. Paired with the superior resolution of M.Zuiko PRO lenses, the E-M1 Mark II will deliver brilliant imagery that’s coveted by professionals everywhere.
This powerful compact housing packs in all of our latest upgrades to controls and ergonomics. The shutter lever has been updated to a more sensitive and natural feeling curved design. The standard control hugs the side of the housing for comfortable use when hand holding. It can be easily extended using the optional Shutter Trigger Extension # 4077.93 to put it within easy reach when using a right-hand quick release handle.
The AEL/AFL button is accessed by a lever placed right where your thumb is for quick access to back button focus. This popular technique is especially handy for shooting small or fast moving subjects. Less often accessed controls are located in the same configuration as on the camera to replicate the muscle memory and familiarity you've developed with your camera on the surface.
Ikelite push buttons have been redesigned to reduce weight and salt build-up. The video record start/stop button is bright red anodized so that you never miss the action. The back of the housing features laser engraved control symbols which will never fade or fall off.
The camera mount is front-loading for easy installation and removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing. The camera mounting plate does not need to be removed from the camera for surface use or when changing the battery or memory cards. The mounting plate features a 1/4-20 threaded mount on the bottom so that it can be attached to a tripod on the surface.
The included Supereye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask. The viewfinder removes quickly and easily for the attachment of an optional Straight Magnified Viewfinder # 6890 or 45° Magnified Viewfinder (Type 1) # 6891.1.
The camera's large, super-bright LCD screen is viewable edge-to-edge through the back of the housing.
True TTL exposure
An integrated TTL circuit is fine-tuned to the Olympus O-MD E-M1 Mark II flash exposure protocol for the most accurate exposure possible. The circuit is powered by the strobe for zero maintenance and no batteries to change. Exposure compensation in TTL mode is supported using the camera's built-in control. At this time, only Ikelite DS strobes are capable of powering the circuitry. SEA&SEA, INON, and Nikonos strobes will still enjoy fast recycle times and improved battery life, but must be used in manual exposure modes only.
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II camera does not feature a built-in flash. Triggering of fiber optic strobes is not supported at this time. A strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord.
Two 1/4-20 threaded mounting points are included on the bottom of the housing for the attachment of a tray and handle system. Handles provide improved ergonomics underwater and are the foundation for your lighting mounts.
The Lens Support You Want
It couldn't be more simple to change ports than this system—just press the port on and tighten three thumb screws. Feel positive reinforcement that the port is secure with simple parts you can trust in a remote location.
This housing accepts a variety of ports from our DLM Port System to accommodate all of the most popular zoom, macro, and wide angle lenses. Ikelite custom optical grade acrylic domes components provide the color, clarity, and durability of glass at a fraction of the travel weight and cost.
Lens port sold separately.
Durability and corrosion free performance
Ikelite's new white ABS-PC blend housing provides strength and corrosion free performance year with minimal maintenance. The specially formulated color deflects the sun to keep your camera running cooler, longer. Compared to black or clear housings, the light color provides superior contrast for enhanced view of the camera, LCD screen, and o-ring seal.
A spare 1/2-20 threaded accessory port is provided on the side of the housing for easily installation of the optional Vacuum Kit # 47012. A vacuum kit allows you to pressurize the housing to check for proper assembly prior to entering the water.
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- DLM Type B port mount
- Controls for all important camera functions; controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Control, One Touch White Balance Button, Preview Button, or Mode Dial Lock
- Ikelite flash bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry
- Two 1/4-20 threaded tray mounts with 3-inch (76mm) spacing
- Ikelite bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry
- Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- Weight 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg) not including port
- Dimensions 7.6 x 5.9 x 5.9 in (193 x 150 x 150 mm) including projections
- ABS-PC, acrylic, and acetyl construction
- Housing Rear O-Ring # 0110
- Housing Front O-Ring # 0132.36
- Waterproof bulkhead cap # 9104.5
- Control + Push Button Tip Assortment # 9249.3
- 1/8" Hex Key # 0945.18
- Lubricant # 0184.1
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Lens port required for waterproof operation. Lens port sold separately.
Serial number requirements
- AF35: not compatible
- DS50: yes, above serial number 70000
- DS51: yes
- DS125: yes, above serial number 5000
- DS160, DS161: yes
- DS200: yes, above serial number 7163
Electrical sync cord compatibility
- Ikelite-to-Ikelite TTL Sync Cord (TTL) Product 4103.51
- Ikelite-to-Ikelite TTL Dual Sync Cord (TTL) Product 4103.52
- SEA&SEA / INON Strobe-to-Ikelite Non-TTL Sync Cord (Manual) Product 4118.1
- SEA&SEA / INON Strobe-to-Ikelite Non-TTL Dual Sync Cord (Manual) Product 4118.2
- Nikonos SB Strobe-to-Ikelite Non-TTL Sync Cord (Manual) Product 4116.31
- Nikonos SB Strobe-to-Ikelite Non-TTL Sync Cord (Manual)
No posts found