Ikelite Nikon D5500/5600 Underwater 200DLM/C Housing
Nikon's mid-range D5500 and D5600 DSLR cameras are great as a step up from a compact camera or to scale back from a full frame system. The 200DLM/C Underwater Housing is the perfect companion allowing use of the Nikon D5500 and D5600 in or around the water for scuba, snorkeling, surf, pool, or any adventure.
Ikelite's new white ABS-PC blend front is stronger than its clear counterpart, provides improved contrast and visibility, and keeps your camera running cooler in the sun.
It couldn't be more simple to change ports than this system—just press the port on and tighten three thumb screws. Feel positive reinforcement that the port is secure with simple parts you can trust in a remote location.
This housing accepts ports from our DLM Port System to accommodate a selection of the best zoom, macro, and wide angle lenses for underwater use. Our custom optical grade acrylic domes components provide the color, clarity, and durability of glass at a fraction of the travel weight and cost.
The Spare 1/2-20 threaded accessory port allows you to install a Leak Sentinel vacuum leak detection sensor. Combined with a full view of the camera and o-ring seal through the back of the housing, there is no greater assurance that your gear will be safe. Our signature open-groove design suspends the rear o-ring in a natural position that is easier to maintain and more reliable than forcing the o-ring into a channel.
This housing supports your choice of shooting manual strobes or adding TTL electronics.
You can enjoy the fastest and most accurate TTL exposure on the market by adding the DL1 DS Link Nikon TTL Converter Ikelite NT3 Hotshoe Kit # 46056 and a compatible Ikelite DS strobe. Exposure compensation can be used added or subtracted in the camera.
The built-in flash is not usable in this installation. Triggering of fiber optic strobes is not supported at this time. A strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord.
The camera's large, super-bright LCD screen is viewable edge-to-edge through the back of the housing. The included Super-eye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask.
This housing supports the use of optional Straight Magnified Viewfinder # 6890 or 45° Magnified Viewfinder (Type 1) # 6891.1. These sophisticated high-performance viewfinders provide a larger, brighter view of the camera's viewfinder and are essential for super accurate focus and framing. Either magnified viewfinder attaches and removes quickly and easily and is cross compatible with a wide variety of interchangeable lens camera models.
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- DLM Type C port mount
- Controls for all camera functions; access is not provided for Diopter Adjustment Control
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- Two 1/4-20 threaded tray mounts with 3" (76mm) spacing
- Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- 2.8 lbs (1295 g)
- 7.5 x 6 x 6.25 (190 x 152 x 159 mm)
- ABS-PC, acrylic, and acetyl construction
- 2 year limited warranty
In the Box
- Rear O-Ring # 0110 (installed)
- Front O-Ring # 0132.36 (installed)
- Waterproof bulkhead cap # 9104.7 (installed)
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube
No posts found